Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I'm seeking an affordable SMS service that doesn't cost $500 per month.

Fateer

Reaction score
I've been using Google Voice SMS for multiple accounts to manage large volumes, but I'm encountering obstacles as the daily limit is capped at 1000 messages. I find Twilio to be too expensive, as it's costing me around $30 daily or $900 monthly. Is there any alternative that I can use to send roughly 100,000 two-way SMS messages without incurring such high costs?

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
SmsCaster enables you to accomplish the following: sending 100,000 text messages within a 30-45 minute timeframe, collecting responses that you can respond to personally. It proves advantageous for both automated bulk messaging and person manual texting.

ThugOnline

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Apart from SmsCaster, another option is "ActiveXperts SMSserver." This program allows you to send SMS messages via the SMPP connection. The sending speed (sms per second) is determined by the SMS gateway, typically reaching 200 SMS per second. Additionally, within this application, it is practical to use an alphanumeric sender number, which works in my country but not in the US and Canada.

Please note that the "ActiveXperts SMSserver" comes with a substantial cost, but with determination and resourcefulness, one might find ways to use the program for an extended period without any charge. :cool:

Teanect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
SmsCaster enables you to accomplish the following: sending 100,000 text messages within a 30-45 minute timeframe, collecting responses that you can respond to personally. It proves advantageous for both automated bulk messaging and person manual texting.
SMS Caster is an excellent software that I purchased, enabling me to discover a method for sending bulk SMS. If you're interested, feel free to ask, as it allows you to send up to 500k SMS daily.

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a resolution that is affordable and won't break the bank.

SlyGrinder

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My interest is piqued, kindly get in touch with me.

Top Bottom