Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Im new to Pinterest, help me out!

Commentca

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm relatively new to Pinterest marketing and could use some guidance on how to effectively promote my website using this platform. While I have a basic understanding of repins and posting on popular boards, I would appreciate some more specific insights.

Is it advisable to purchase repins from social media marketing (SMM) websites? Additionally, I would like to know how I can join large boards on Pinterest.

Thank you for your assistance!

Preciswa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
When considering promoting your website through Pinterest, it's crucial to acknowledge that as of January 2022, the majority of the audience, specifically 76.7 percent, were female, while slightly over 15 percent were male, as reported by Statista. Given this information, do your products, services, or content primarily cater to women?

Chonessah

Reaction score
I have never made a purchase for social media marketing (SMM), but the most effective approach to join a substantial group discussion is to follow the creator and send them a direct message.

Heracyte

Reaction score
Certainly! Here's a paraphrased version:

• Pinterest has the potential to generate significant traffic for your website. It primarily attracts a predominantly female audience who are interested in making purchases.
  • However, to effectively use Pinterest, it's important to have a well-thought-out promotion strategy. Based on my personal experience, I'm sharing a few valuable tips for Pinterest marketing.
  1. Aim to create a minimum of five pins each day and schedule them at different times when your target audience is most active. Tools like tailwindapp can assist with this task.
  2. Avoid posting duplicate pins, which means you should only share a combination of the same image and URL once. Repetition can be perceived as spam.
  3. Ensure that your pins are vertical in orientation and provide informative content.
  4. Regularly follow a select number of people within your niche each day.
  5. Engage with other users by leaving comments on their pins.
By adhering to these suggestions, you can experience rapid and organic growth on Pinterest.

Do you have any further questions? Feel free to ask! :)

Istsmatt

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm relatively new to Pinterest marketing and could use some guidance on how to effectively promote my website using this platform. While I have a basic understanding of repins and posting on popular boards, I would appreciate some more specific insights.

Is it advisable to purchase repins from social media marketing (SMM) websites? Additionally, I would like to know how I can join large boards on Pinterest.

Lately, I've been struggling to generate a significant volume of website traffic from Pinterest. The performance used to be more successful in previous times.

WalkerWunder

Reaction score
Typically, this process involves generating pins and connecting them to your website. However, I've heard that there are more effective platforms for driving traffic recently. Additionally, if you want to enhance user interaction, you can consider using a social media marketing (SMM) panel.

FarerKin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Typically, this process involves generating pins and connecting them to your website. However, I've heard that there are more effective platforms for driving traffic recently. Additionally, if you want to enhance user interaction, you can consider using a social media marketing (SMM) panel.
Could you kindly provide the updated/improved platforms you mentioned earlier? However, if you are unable to do so, that's perfectly fine as well. Thank you!

Preciswa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Avoid using SMM panels to enhance interaction levels.

Veganie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Receiving Repins plays a significant role in the realm of Pinterest marketing, necessitating the identification of people with substantial accounts or influential presence to Repin your content, thereby enhancing its conversion potential.

Top Bottom