Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I'm looking for ways to send out bulk SMS messages in the USA.

IzSound

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've experimented with various methods like sim cards, SMS Edge, Text Calibur, SignalWire, and Twilio for sending bulk text messages, but I haven't found the most efficient way yet. Additionally, I'm not sure what a good click rate is for text messaging. Currently, I'm getting a 6% click rate, but I'm unsure if it's considered good or bad. Any advice would be appreciated.

Cipland

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've experimented with various methods like sim cards, SMS Edge, Text Calibur, SignalWire, and Twilio for sending bulk text messages, but I haven't found the most efficient way yet. Additionally, I'm not sure what a good click rate is for text messaging. Currently, I'm getting a 6% click rate, but I'm unsure if it's considered good or bad. Any advice would be appreciated.
A 6% click-through rate (CTR) is actually quite impressive. Over the past few years, I've been involved in the SMS space, and I've witnessed rapid changes, especially with the challenges of ensuring successful delivery. If you'd like to delve deeper into this topic, feel free to let me know!

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the originator of the message on WhatsApp?

Vegantech

Reaction score
Twillio presents a favorable choice for this task; however, it is essential to ensure proper configuration to achieve successful operation.

Bigan

Reaction score
Consider experimenting with Twilio; it offers an excellent user experience.

Poplec

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider experimenting with Twilio; it offers an excellent user experience.
What is causing this impressive performance? I've been facing an ongoing problem this month where AT&T is blocking phone numbers after just one day, even when sending fewer than 20 messages per number.

Top Bottom