Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Im looking for bot to scrap companies emails from linkedin

Buggyro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm currently in search of services or bots that are user-friendly and can assist me in extracting company workers' emails from LinkedIn. I have tried a few options, but they usually require me to visit person profiles to obtain the email addresses. I'm wondering if there are any services available that can retrieve all the profile emails and export them to a convenient format, such as a spreadsheet or other suitable platforms.

I would greatly appreciate any recommendations or suggestions you may have. Thank you in advance!

RobNsmile

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe the bot's name is "LinkedIn Extractor," and it should be available or use Google.

Best of luck! :)

HanWhite

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you hear about the LinkedIn security breach? Apparently, their database was hacked, and now all the information is accessible.

MadJack

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you hear about the LinkedIn security breach? Apparently, their database was hacked, and now all the information is accessible.
Are you serious? I honestly have no idea :p

Where can I locate such an item?

JadenBill

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe the bot's name is "LinkedIn Extractor," and it should be available or use Google.

Best of luck! :)

I have recently conducted research on this tool, and it appears to have the capability of extracting person profiles.

What I'm seeking is a tool that allows me to locate a particular user, extract all of their followers, and subsequently follow them. I'm curious if such a tool exists and if it is practical to achieve this.

Locally, there is a guy with more than 10,000 followers, and it seems that several local companies are engaging with his posts. The process of manually finding all 10,000 followers would be extremely time-consuming.

If you have any information regarding such a tool or method, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share your knowledge with me.

Necromancer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I use the Walaxy platform.

Bhai777

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I use the Walaxy platform.

Hello

Thank you for joining the conversation.

Just to confirm, can I use Walaxy to enter a specific user's profile and gather a list of all the people who follow them?

The user I'm interested in has a local presence, and it seems like many local businesses interact with him through messages and engage with his posts. I'm not entirely sure if all 10,000 followers are genuine, but I would still like to collect the list of his followers and then follow them myself.

Can Walaxy accomplish this?

Apologies if my questions sound naive. I'm relatively new to LinkedIn and haven't used it in years; the last time was just to create a LinkedIn profile when I was job hunting.

Thank you for any help or advice you can provide. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom