Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Im instagram marketer for 3+ years, ask me!

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello there!

I'm here to engage in interesting conversations and offer assistance. Feel free to ask me anything about Instagram (IG). Whether you need an account audit, advice on storytelling, growth hacking, or any topic related to IG, I'm here to help. Additionally, if anyone is interested in the transatlantic export business, I have experience in that field as well.

Let's embark on this SMM journey together, and may the gods of social media marketing be with you!

Talkst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the most effective approach to expanding new accounts?

Topicie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm interested in purchasing automated account creation tools. Could you suggest the optimal settings and bot for this purpose? I will be using them in a semi-public Wi-Fi environment, so avoiding detection is not a concern.

Abjiggar

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm considering creating an account dedicated exclusively to poetry and short stories. This means I'll be sharing posts that primarily consist of written content with very few pictures. If you have any expertise in this specific field, what strategies would you suggest for creating engaging content and fostering interaction?

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the most effective approach to expanding new accounts?
The course of action to take with fresh accounts depends on how you intend to handle them afterwards.

Newly created accounts often face the inconvenience of having a low trustscore. Therefore, if you aim to maintain their integrity, it is advisable not to go all out.

There are several approaches you can consider:

1. Automation: This method is highly complex and can be quite demanding (for more detailed information, you can refer to my previous posts explaining the challenges).
  2. Natural growth: Although it takes more time, this approach is noteworthy and worth considering.
  3. Advertising: Hmm, not recommended.
  4. Shoutouts: If you establish a robust system and target influential people or organizations, it can get significant results.
In summary, there is no definitive answer as the optimal approach depends on the level of commitment, financial resources, and time you are willing to invest.

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm interested in purchasing automated account creation tools. Could you suggest the optimal settings and bot for this purpose? I will be using them in a semi-public Wi-Fi environment, so avoiding detection is not a concern.

I'm not going to reveal all the specific details of my settings, but I suggest using MP (presumably referring to a software or tool) with 4G high-quality proxies. I'm not certain if you require proxies for your specific situation, but it's advisable to verify. Keep the settings below 200 follows per day and definitely use the "random action" tool. Be aware of frequent interruptions during follow sessions and strive to make the process appear as human-like as possible. You can find excellent templates in this forum and other online communities. I hope this information was somewhat helpful.

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm considering creating an account dedicated exclusively to poetry and short stories. This means I'll be sharing posts that primarily consist of written content with very few pictures. If you have any expertise in this specific field, what strategies would you suggest for creating engaging content and fostering interaction?

Hello!

That's impressive! Therefore, you must be aware that it's not the easiest niche to grow on Instagram. Instagram primarily focuses on visual content rather than text, and people have become accustomed to this format. As a result, it can be more challenging to grow an account that primarily focuses on text.

However, there's no need to worry. Even though it may not be the easiest, it is still quite suitable.

While I don't have specific experience in this particular niche, I can offer the following recommendations:

Content:

• Consider incorporating imagery into your text posts. Adding subtle pictures alongside the text can capture the attention of people who would typically scroll past plain text posts but might be intrigued by an accompanying image.
  • Provide additional information about the text in the post description. This could include context or create a sense of the reader being "backstage" with you (assuming you are the writer). It allows those who are already interested to dive deeper into your world.
  • Maintain a consistent visual identity for your posts. Choose a color palette and envision the ambiance you want to convey through the visual aspect.
  • Aim to post at least once every 2-3 days if you're doing it recreationally. If you wish to grow faster, consider increasing your posting frequency.
  • Explore creative ways to use the location feature.
  • The approach may differ depending on whether you're doing it for fun or something else.
Engagement:

• I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here, and it also depends on whether you're publishing your own texts or someone else's.
  • In this particular niche, it's crucial to go the extra mile when it comes to responding to comments.
  • Communicate about the writing process or anything relevant to it, sharing behind-the-scenes insights.
  • Incorporate a call-to-action (CTA) in each post. However, make sure to craft it well, going beyond generic prompts like "tell me what you think" or "how many books do you read per year." Instead, try something like "I'm looking for a new bedtime reading. Any suggestions, fellow readers?" to engage your audience effectively.

ZineBunny

Reaction score
What's your strategy for turning your accounts into cash?

Top Bottom