Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Im gonna try text to speech for channel monetisation

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've been contemplating the idea of creating YouTube videos for my celebrity blog in order to expand my YouTube following and generate income on the platform.

My plan is to incorporate photos and video clips sourced from Instagram and Unlimphotos, while using background audio and effects from Audiio, Twinkle, and Soundraw.

Currently, I'm in the process of testing out different Text-to-Speech (TTS) tools such as Listnr, Speechelo, Synthesys, IBM, among others. Additionally, I'm considering applying auto-tune to the TTS to achieve a more natural and distinctive voice.

Furthermore, although the content on my website is already somewhat unique, I'll be using Quillbot to rephrase the text before converting it to TTS.

Catec

Reaction score
I would greatly appreciate any thoughts or feedback on this sample. Your input is valuable to me, and I'm eager to hear your thoughts.

DreamyContent

Reaction score
Wow, your feedback is highly positive and appreciated! (I used caps for emphasis). I agree that ensuring proper comma usage and refining the flow of the sentences would enhance the overall quality and naturalness of the sample. It seems like there are moments where the speaker appears to be running out of breath or encountering run-on sentences. By addressing these aspects, the sample can be further improved. Thank you for pointing that out!

Execusp

Reaction score
This is excellent. Which text-to-speech (TTS) software is being used here? I am currently using LOVO.ai, and I recommend you explore their services as well, as they are highly effective.

Trixtvil

Reaction score
May I know which TTS software is being used for this?

Top Bottom