Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Im gonna beat the man in the mirror - Quest for 3,000€ per month in 5 months ( By my BDAY )

GOALS

Numndbl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Top goals for the year:
  • Transform my mindset
  • Cultivate a bias for action
  • Acquire essential skills

Short-term objectives:

• Launch a blog
  • Achieve a profitable flow of 10,000 monthly visitors to one or multiple websites
  • Successfully sell a minimum of 100 products online
  • Import at least one product
  • Accumulate a minimum of 50 online reviews (pertaining to products or services)
  • Delegate certain tasks through outsourcing
  • Collaborate with a FBO (Foreign-Based Outsourcer)
  • Develop an online product, whether downloadable or subscription-based

I've got a handful of ideas already (with more sure to come), but what's crucial now is taking action. I've lingered in the realm of wantrepreneurship for quite a few years, and it's high time I roll up my sleeves, embrace failure (preferably swift), and learn from it.

I'm open to spending and potentially wasting a few thousand dollars in the process, as long as it contributes to my learning journey. This investment is not in courses but in the valuable lessons derived from failed attempts.

I envision that once I've navigated through these experiences, I'll emerge more confident, and the outlook for 2024 will be brighter than ever.

What prompts this journey?
  • To keep myself on track
  • Assess my progress, confront the reality of how little I'm truly accomplishing, and ideally, respond accordingly
  • The potential sole escape from the rat race

Blazershb

Reaction score
Can I join your team to beat this goal? :D

Idoligna

Reaction score
Wishing you the best on your journey - I'm really admiring the mindset you bring to it.

Number1Bad

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Best of luck on your goal dude!

SelfDev

Reaction score
Best of luck. I'm following your progress.

Suruct

Reaction score
Wow! I admire your courage. I'm following your journey and wish you the best of luck.

TwitEdit

Reaction score
Instead of opting for a blog, consider creating an e-commerce site. You'll attract traffic in the same way—through SEO—but with the potential for higher earnings. Blogs often don't generate significant revenue within the timeframe you're considering. SEO can work wonders for dropshipping sites, especially in niches that haven't been heavily explored yet.

Top Bottom