Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube I'm getting over 5000 short views from the US. How can I make money from them?

XoInlove

Reaction score
My channel is only two weeks old. I make short videos about motivation, and they're getting over 5000 views from the US every day. Can I make money from them, and if so, how?
If you reuse content, you can't make money from it. But if it's original, you can.

WeirdHello

Reaction score
Getting 4,000 views per day is a great beginning. You can build on that, especially if you have a really good digital product in the same motivation niche.

MdoggMister

Reaction score
My channel is only two weeks old. I make short videos about motivation, and they're getting over 5000 views from the US every day. Can I make money from them, and if so, how?
Instagram?

FinestNyc

Reaction score
Getting 4,000 views per day is a great beginning. You can build on that, especially if you have a really good digital product in the same motivation niche.

You're welcome!

Josefribetr

Reaction score
Making money from YouTube is a good idea if you create your own videos. If not, you can try using affiliate links, setting up online shops, or selling your own products. It might not bring in a lot of money, but you can still earn something.

SereneMans

Reaction score
It depends on what your video is about. If you're showcasing products, you can use Amazon's affiliate program to earn money, for instance.

ClownFly

Reaction score

To make money from your videos, you first need to reach 4000 hours of watch time and have at least 1000 subscribers. However, YouTube also allows you to use short videos with up to 10 million views in 90 days as part of the process to become monetized, which I recently discovered.

Taistandb

Reaction score
Continue to regularly share content and expand your channel. Once you begin receiving more attention and visitors, then consider what items or services you could offer for sale.

WeirdHello

Reaction score
When YouTube talks about "original content" for making money, they mean content that is unique and created by you. For example, if you make motivational videos, even if there are lots of other channels doing the same thing, as long as you put your own spin on it with different music, images, and style, it can still be considered original. So yes, even though there are many channels making motivational videos, yours can still count as original if it has your personal touch.

Airship

Reaction score
Getting 4000 views every day is great! You might want to think about promoting products as an affiliate. Even if only 1% of your viewers end up buying a more expensive item, it could still bring in a lot of profit.

Top Bottom