Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

If im developer, should I get macbook?

Felineaudi

Reaction score
Hi there,

Typically, I work on developing web and desktop programs. However, I've been experiencing an issue with my current computer—specifically, the fan noise is extremely loud. I'm considering purchasing a MacBook Pro with the following specifications: 13.3-inch display, M2 processor with 8 CPUs and 10 GPUs, 16GB RAM, and a 256GB SSD.

I would like to know your opinion on whether I should proceed with this purchase.

Octatpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No, the sound of fans should not be a deciding factor in your purchasing decisions. Only consider buying a MacBook Pro if you have at least 100 times its price in your bank account, or else opt for a Hackintosh to save some money.

Natela

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Ever since I made my initial purchase of a Macbook, I have never regretted my decision. The configuration I have includes a Quad-Core Intel Core i7 processor with a speed of 2.2 GHz, a total of 4 cores, and 16 GB of memory. While it serves excellently for development tasks, the storage capacity of 256GB is proving insufficient.

Talkst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Once more, the focus is on your financial situation, and, above all, you should purchase within your means.

GlimmerDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Acquiring a MacBook Pro is advisable for programming purposes.

Relaxiady

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a preference for using Windows when it comes to programming, mainly because HP laptops tend to generate less heat compared to MacBooks.

Commentca

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Without a doubt, go for a MacBook. They don't charge you just for displaying a bitten apple :)

Facent

Reaction score
Certainly, if you have the financial means, go for it. I own an M1 Max MacBook, and it runs as smoothly as an airplane. However, if you don't require that level of power, you might consider sticking to an M1/M2 Mac Mini, which is also an excellent machine (I have the M1 version).
I have a preference for using Windows when it comes to programming, mainly because HP laptops tend to generate less heat compared to MacBooks.
You've got to be kidding, haha! lol

Top Bottom