Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Ideas how to make picture undetectable by by PCR?

EliteFollow

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm currently seeking a solution for adding text to an image in a way that optical character recognition (OCR) cannot read the text. If you have any suggestions or recommendations for achieving this, I would greatly appreciate your input.

ZenaRip

Reaction score
Design a custom font that their system cannot identify.

WeTNT

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Simply manipulate the text in a manner resembling a captcha.

t58yh.png

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a strong belief that there are certain methods I've encountered, but I can't recall them precisely. It seems that the OCR is unable to interpret them, even though they appear normal to the human eye.

Prelordtr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Though distortion may be effective, it won't withstand the capabilities of advanced AI algorithms such as Google Cloud Vision and Rossum. Therefore, you should carefully assess the potential adversaries attempting to analyze it and then determine the appropriate level of "safeguard" required.

Supremsten

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is this functioning correctly?
I believe the primary purpose of captchas is to remain indistinguishable by bots, ensuring that at least some users find it challenging to recognize them.

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can the alphabet be typed in a manner similar to captcha, where the letters are deliberately distorted, just as in captcha?

Kinector

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can the alphabet be typed in a manner similar to captcha, where the letters are deliberately distorted, just as in captcha?
If you are referring to fonts, I believe it is possible for you to create your own, but they would remain fixed or unchangeable.

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Design a custom font that their system cannot identify.
Generally, OCR doesn't identify text by recognizing 'fonts.' Instead, it analyzes the features and shapes of characters. It looks for similarities in open areas, shapes of different texts, and letters in the scanned file for conversion. That's why it can also recognize handwritten documents that don't use specific fonts. This method of identifying text through its features is known as Intelligent Character Recognition.

Top Bottom