Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Idea how to make 2000$ from Youtube

Fartoolong

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, I'm interested in creating a bot for the finance niche on YouTube. Assuming I have a powerful PC capable of handling multiple tabs simultaneously, along with a YouTube bot, 4G proxies, and aged Gmail accounts, I could either purchase a monetized YouTube channel or create one myself. This channel would focus on finance, dropshipping, Google Ads, Facebook Ads tutorials, and other high RPM (Revenue Per Mille) niches, aiming for at least a $20 RPM. The main purpose of the bot would be to watch videos from other finance and dropshipping channels throughout the day. Additionally, every time I upload a new video, the bot would give it a boost in views. Ideally, I would aim for around 200,000 views per day with my bot, and during the rest of the day, the bots could continue to watch other finance channels to keep them active. If everything goes well, and the bot and proxies are effective, and I actually achieve the $20 RPM, I could potentially earn $2,000 per day. However, it's important to note that the bots would need to watch the entire video, click on ads, and watch the entire ads to generate revenue. While this strategy has potential, its success would heavily depend on the correct execution of these actions.

NetHop

Reaction score
It's a clever suggestion, but I believe fooling the YouTube bots isn't as simple as it seems. Perhaps using around 100 different devices such as mobile phones and laptops could potentially achieve the desired outcome.

AirBroadcast

Reaction score
The ppl believes they have the ability to trick or outsmart YouTube.

Istsmatt

Reaction score
You should strive to be more intelligent in situations like this. Consider the vast collective technical expertise haveed by the engineers at YouTube. Their job is to understand your thought process and proactively prevent such issues.

Fartoolong

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The ppl believes they have the ability to fool or outsmart YouTube.
Many people have achieved success through the use of automated techniques on YouTube. I haven't come across any articles specifically discussing Vietnamese channels or Russian gangs involved in this practice.

It's a clever suggestion, but I believe fooling the YouTube bots isn't as simple as it seems. Perhaps using around 100 different devices such as mobile phones and laptops could potentially achieve the desired outcome.
Are you familiar with the concept of 4G proxies?

Captaintis

Reaction score
You should strive to be more intelligent in situations like this. Consider the vast collective technical expertise haveed by the engineers at YouTube. Their job is to understand your thought process and proactively prevent such issues.
Bruh, let me break down why it wouldn't be effective. Each "viewer" would have a distinct IP address, search history, fingerprint, and only the finest proxies would be used. Additionally, the accounts involved would be meticulously prepared and established within the same specific niche.

AlliLove

Reaction score
In essence, it's not worth your time attempting to mock Google.

LouHeaven

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I will attempt to give it a try and test it myself. If successful, I will share the article with you. I can also provide screenshots to show whether it worked or not. To begin, I plan to employ a programmer.

Emporing

Reaction score
I will attempt to give it a try and test it myself. If successful, I will share the article with you. I can also provide screenshots to show whether it worked or not. To begin, I plan to employ a programmer.
Best of luck! It's advisable to begin a thread to document your journey.

Additionally, I recommend exploring forum threads that discuss this approach. According to some sources, the group allegedly used a botnet comprising numerous compromised smartphones, thus...

Rhytocen

Reaction score
What is the cost of the investment? Is it around $1,000, $2,000, or $3,000?

EinsteinBaba

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe it's important to consider the way Facebook and other platforms share information from users' accounts and activities across their various services. If they notice a sudden increase in activity on one platform accompanied by spamming or suspicious behavior, they are likely to raise a red flag. To successfully fool these platforms, it's not enough to focus solely on the specific domain or site you're trying to trick. Taking a holistic approach is crucial, considering the bigger picture and emulating human behavior in a way that extends beyond your actions on a single site. If I were in charge of running a platform like YouTube or a similar site, this would be my thought process in terms of monitoring and detecting potential fraudulent or manipulative activities.

Haner

Reaction score
In essence, it's not worth your time attempting to mock Google.
Why might it not be successful? What is the method employed by the Russians to accomplish it?

Bhai777

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Bruh, let me break down why it wouldn't be effective. Each "viewer" would have a distinct IP address, search history, fingerprint, and only the finest proxies would be used. Additionally, the accounts involved would be meticulously prepared and established within the same specific niche.
Yes, but isn't it from the same device? That's big fingerprint.

Maybe the vietnamese friends use many devices or some stealth custom browsers. Do you know their method in detail?

Blazershb

Reaction score
Begin by replying to the spam comments. If you manage to outsmart YouTube's anti-spam algorithm, then you are prepared to increase the number of views on your videos. Believe me, this task is exceptionally challenging. If it was easy, there would be numerous ppl selling genuine views to enhance video rankings.

WizKlug

Reaction score
Seems like it's worth launching on a trip. Fascinating to pursue.

KixSpecials

Reaction score
Many people have achieved success through the use of automated techniques on YouTube. I haven't come across any articles specifically discussing Vietnamese channels or Russian gangs involved in this practice.

Are you familiar with the concept of 4G proxies?
Give it a try and determine if it functions as intended! If it succeeds, you'll reap significant financial rewards, but if it fails, at least you made the effort! Best of luck to you!

Suruct

Reaction score
What is the cost of the investment? Is it around $1,000, $2,000, or $3,000?
I plan to search for a programmer, most likely within the price range of $1,000 to $2,000, to create the bot. Additionally, I will be paying for proxies on a monthly basis. The cost of the proxies will vary depending on the quality I choose to use.

TrumpMine

Reaction score
Certainly! Ensure that each thread or account havees a distinct fingerprint to guarantee the effectiveness of this approach.

Facerens

Reaction score
I understand that it won't be a straightforward task, but given ample resources and extensive experimentation, I firmly believe that I can make it successful.

Top Bottom