Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I'd like to share a helpful tip for those who want to learn Python easily ☑️

Ferrancy

Reaction score
A lot of people approach me and ask for advice on how to begin their programming journey. While Python may not be the most advanced programming language, it is beginner-friendly and can be useful for web automation. On the other hand, JavaScript can be more challenging for beginners.

However, what's most important is persistence. My suggestion would be to download Visual Studio Code and create a Github account, both of which are free.

I have some tips on learning Python:

1. Start with the free online book "Automate the Boring Stuff with Python" at https://automatetheboringstuff.com/. There's also a paid video version of the book, but I prefer learning from regular books. Get a second monitor or a tablet/kindle to follow the books while you're learning.
  2. Go through the official Python tutorial at https://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/ two or three times. Type out all the code and make sure you understand it and it runs properly.
  3. Read the book "Python Tricks" at https://realpython.com/products/python-tricks-book/. At this point, you should start making your own interesting and productive apps.
  4. After a year, read the book "Fluent Python" at https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/fluent-python-2nd/9781492056348/.
  5. Once you know your stuff, read the book "Architecture Patterns with Python" at https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/architecture-patterns-with/9781492052197/. This book helped me a lot with making real-life apps and orchestrating bigger projects.
You don't really need to pay for any expensive courses. Just read 2-3 books and you're good to go.

You can access the first 15 videos of Automate the Boring Stuff with Python for free at this link: [link provided].

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for this. It's something to experiment and have fun with.

Messagene

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I suggest that rather than merely learning Python for the sake of learning, focus on creating something practical and explore opportunities to market it. This could potentially lead to your future profession or the development of your own Software as a Service (SaaS) venture. Keep in mind that there are various factors to take into account during this process.

Spoiledix

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I suggest that rather than merely learning Python for the sake of learning, focus on creating something practical and explore opportunities to market it. This could potentially lead to your future profession or the development of your own Software as a Service (SaaS) venture. Keep in mind that there are various factors to take into account during this process.
Completely concur! The free course strongly advocates commencing with small and enjoyable projects that serve a practical purpose.

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow! I really appreciate this motivation. I'll keep it in my notes as a reminder that learning Python can be made simple. Many thanks!

PapaLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have self-learned PHP programming language, and I find it to be user-friendly and approachable for beginners. PHP is widely used for building web applications, and it is the foundation of numerous open-source software like WordPress and Magento, providing a wealth of resources to troubleshoot any encountered errors. On the other hand, Python is also beginner-friendly due to its straightforward syntax.

Verbtern

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have self-learned PHP programming language, and I find it to be user-friendly and approachable for beginners. PHP is widely used for building web applications, and it is the foundation of numerous open-source software like WordPress and Magento, providing a wealth of resources to troubleshoot any encountered errors. On the other hand, Python is also beginner-friendly due to its straightforward syntax.
Is it capable of web crawling JavaScript or AJAX websites in a manner similar to Python using Selenium?

Endurgy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I used to believe that having a skills exchange platform on BHW would be a great concept. For example, you could teach me python, and in return, I could teach you linkbuilding...

A question from a newcomer: Is python exclusively beneficial for automating desktop tasks?

Top Bottom