Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube I was making 3k with shorts before but now method aint working I need MORE VIEWS?

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings! If you've arrived here, I'm certain you're familiar with the popular short YouTube method. It's no secret that many people employ this strategy by creating short, frequently posted videos and adding links in the comments section. Yes, I've been following a similar approach, uploading around 100,000 videos daily, sometimes even more. Consequently, I've been averaging a daily earning of $3,000. However, recently, my short videos have been experiencing a decline in views, and I'm eager to find a solution. Rather than delving further into the matter, I'd like to ask if anyone has any suggestions for regaining views. I'm open to collaborating with others to address this challenge. Any ideas?

Rockerwr

Reaction score
Was those 3k from CPA or youtube?

Emporing

Reaction score
I've come across information suggesting that the YouTube shorts tactic is no longer effective and that the algorithm has undergone significant changes.

Trimblue

Reaction score
I've come across information suggesting that the YouTube shorts tactic is no longer effective and that the algorithm has undergone significant changes.

Yes

Agentey

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Since the algorithm has undergone changes, I doubt you can achieve anything. However, considering you now have the budget to start a genuine online business, perhaps it's worth giving it a try.

Pruers

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings! If you've arrived here, I'm certain you're familiar with the popular short YouTube method. It's no secret that many people employ this strategy by creating short, frequently posted videos and adding links in the comments section. Yes, I've been following a similar approach, uploading around 100,000 videos daily, sometimes even more. Consequently, I've been averaging a daily earning of $3,000. However, recently, my short videos have been experiencing a decline in views, and I'm eager to find a solution. Rather than delving further into the matter, I'd like to ask if anyone has any suggestions for regaining views. I'm open to collaborating with others to address this challenge. Any ideas?
The artificial intelligence algorithm used by YouTube is constantly evolving and becoming more intelligent with each passing day. The use of shorter video content is still relevant and effective, but it is important to stay ahead and adapt to the changes in order to remain successful.

WalkerWunder

Reaction score
Do you upload 100,000 videos on a single channel or distribute them across multiple channels?

LinTaru

Reaction score
Which automated system do you use to upload such a large quantity of videos?

Mylingna

Reaction score
How many devices are employed to upload such a vast number of videos? Additionally, what is the estimated time required to complete the uploading process?

Numndbl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you upload 100,000 videos on a single channel or distribute them across multiple channels?
I used many many channels :)

Which automated system do you use to upload such a large quantity of videos?

I had private bot, auto upload + comment + pin comment

How many devices are employed to upload such a vast number of videos? Additionally, what is the estimated time required to complete the uploading process?

My own server

Eyeshooter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have experienced a similar situation. They are aware of the practice now, and I had to abandon numerous channels in addition to the ones that were already banned. The solution is to stop from mass uploading and instead create multiple channels for uploading. It is suggested to upload a moderate number of videos per day, ranging from 4 to 10 videos per channel. It is also recommended to rotate different videos for the same channels, engage in commenting using other accounts, and pin comments strategically. Best of luck with your endeavors.

ThugOnline

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you being serious? The earnings solely from shorts are insane!

DasRaven

Reaction score
How many channels were required to achieve this?

Neula

Reaction score
How many channels were required to achieve this?
Approximately 800 to 1,000 channels were used on a daily basis, with each channel hosting around 100 videos.

Top Bottom