Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I was getting daily ~50$ by posting FB groups but adsense banned me?

Rozre

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My newly established blog, which is six weeks old and has been approved for Google News and Adsense, was generating a daily revenue about 50 from Facebook traffic. To promote my blog, I used a few aged Facebook accounts and posted links to my site, engaging with everyone who interacted with the post. The pages on my blog were designed to provide helpful and informative content.

However, after five days, my Adsense account was banned due to "site behavior: navigation." Despite receiving around 100 to 130 clicks on some days, I'm uncertain whether the ban was a result of the high click-through rate or if it was because I was primarily driving traffic from Facebook.

I'm seeking clarification on this matter because I plan to start a new blog and continue using Facebook groups to promote it. Nevertheless, I want to avoid facing another ban this time around.

Ringer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In essence, navigation refers to the act of directing users to a webpage that is either incomplete or deemed dishonest by Adsense. The following examples illustrate what navigation entails:

1. Making false assertions about downloadable or streaming content.
  2. Providing links to content that is non-existent.
  3. Redirecting users to webpages that are irrelevant or misleading.
  4. Including text on a page that is unrelated to the website's topic or business model.

Cyveito

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In essence, navigation refers to the act of directing users to a webpage that is either incomplete or deemed dishonest by Adsense. The following examples illustrate what navigation entails:

1. Making false assertions about downloadable or streaming content.
  2. Providing links to content that is non-existent.
  3. Redirecting users to webpages that are irrelevant or misleading.
  4. Including text on a page that is unrelated to the website's topic or business model.
The ban appears to be unjustifiable, considering the articles are skillfully crafted and provide valuable information. I am aware of numerous blogs that have been publishing similar content for an extended period, yet their Adsense accounts remain unaffected.

Necromancer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The ban appears to be unjustifiable, considering the articles are skillfully crafted and provide valuable information. I am aware of numerous blogs that have been publishing similar content for an extended period, yet their Adsense accounts remain unaffected.
Adsense is renowned for that particular type of activity. It is their area of expertise. However, based on their explanation, it appears that the reason for your ban on their platform was related to the navigation and content of your website.

Babushka

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Adsense is renowned for that particular type of activity. It is their area of expertise. However, based on their explanation, it appears that the reason for your ban on their platform was related to the navigation and content of your website.
Thank you. I am completely clueless when it comes to understanding Adsense.

Desperado

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I haven't personally experimented with it, but to the best of my understanding, Google doesn't permit all traffic to originate from social media sources. However, I've observed people who divide their traffic equally between Google and social media without encountering any issues. Since I don't receive much traffic from social media myself, I believe that more knowledgeable people who have experience in this area would be better equipped to provide assistance.

LouHeaven

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I haven't personally experimented with it, but to the best of my understanding, Google doesn't permit all traffic to originate from social media sources. However, I've observed people who divide their traffic equally between Google and social media without encountering any issues. Since I don't receive much traffic from social media myself, I believe that more knowledgeable people who have experience in this area would be better equipped to provide assistance.
Since my blog is new and I lack the necessary funds to invest in paid links and other resources, I've chosen to focus on using social media to drive traffic until I can afford such expenses. Given the recent launch of my website, it hasn't gained a significant ranking yet.

IzSound

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Since my blog is new and I lack the necessary funds to invest in paid links and other resources, I've chosen to focus on using social media to drive traffic until I can afford such expenses. Given the recent launch of my website, it hasn't gained a significant ranking yet.
If Adsense permitted unrestricted social media traffic, we would create spam websites and generate traffic solely from social media platforms. That's the reason why Adsense is opposed to this approach. I suggest giving your website some time to gain traction through Google search results before considering this strategy.

Vezealls

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you considered exploring an alternative option instead of Adsense?

Top Bottom