Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I want to run 25-50 accounts manually, I need tips and help how to do it?

Fuzzyme

Reaction score
I intend to manually manage around 30-50 Twitter accounts. Among them, 4-6 will be my main accounts that I aim to grow with a large audience. The remaining accounts will be smaller ones, serving the purpose of enhancing the visibility of the main accounts while engaging with other users. To maintain authenticity, I will personally handle all these accounts.

I have a few inquiries:

Q1. What type of proxy is recommended for this purpose? Additionally, what would be the monthly cost for these proxies?

Q2. Which software would be the most suitable for managing multiple accounts efficiently? Is there any way to join DM (Direct Message) groups with the smaller accounts and engage in regular conversations?

Q3. Additionally, I need to control a similar number of Discord accounts. What would be the best approach to achieve this?

Lessig

Reaction score
Q1. Which type of proxy is recommended for this purpose? And what is the monthly cost for each type of proxy?

You have the option to choose between a 4G proxy or a residential proxy. The cost for a 4G proxy is approximately $30 per month, while a residential proxy costs around $19 per month.

Q2. What is the recommended software for managing multiple accounts? Is there a way to join DM groups with the smaller accounts and engage in regular conversations?

For managing multiple accounts and participating in DM groups with smaller accounts, you can use Dolphin Anty software.

Q3. How can I control a similar number of Discord accounts?

You can use the same software, Dolphin Anty, to control and manage a similar number of Discord accounts.

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Q1. Which type of proxy is recommended for this purpose? And what is the monthly cost for each type of proxy?

You have the option to choose between a 4G proxy or a residential proxy. The cost for a 4G proxy is approximately $30 per month, while a residential proxy costs around $19 per month.

Q2. What is the recommended software for managing multiple accounts? Is there a way to join DM groups with the smaller accounts and engage in regular conversations?

For managing multiple accounts and participating in DM groups with smaller accounts, you can use Dolphin Anty software.

Q3. How can I control a similar number of Discord accounts?

You can use the same software, Dolphin Anty, to control and manage a similar number of Discord accounts.
Can you suggest any proxy provider options?

FamousRazu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My recommendation is to have approximately 4 to 5 primary accounts, which you can access through a dedicated low-cost mobile device. For the remaining accounts, you can use 4G proxies.

Sionerpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My recommendation is to have approximately 4 to 5 primary accounts, which you can access through a dedicated low-cost mobile device. For the remaining accounts, you can use 4G proxies.

Here are some suggestions for proxy service recommendations:

To make it more manageable, I suggest beginning with four accounts, with two accounts allocated to each sub-niche. In order to maintain a secure and efficient online presence, it is advisable to consider the following paraphrased recommendations for proxy services.

Topicie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Here are some suggestions for proxy service recommendations:

To make it more manageable, I suggest beginning with four accounts, with two accounts allocated to each sub-niche. In order to maintain a secure and efficient online presence, it is advisable to consider the following paraphrased recommendations for proxy services.
Did you mention that you plan to perform this task manually, allowing only one account to be logged in at a time? If that's the case, then using a mobile proxy and an anti-detection browser would be appropriate.

Bugsbu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Alternatively, you can consider using DC proxies from GreenCloud, which function well and come at a reasonable price. Additionally, you can employ the Incogniton browser, which offers 10 free profiles. Previously, I used Dolphin, but it ceased receiving updates for unknown reasons.

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there a specific explanation for why IPv6 proxies are considerably more affordable?

Slipoire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there a specific explanation for why IPv6 proxies are considerably more affordable?
The cost is determined by the person or company offering the product or service.

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Here are some paraphrased versions of the provided instructions:

1. Ensure that you employ numbers that are readily available for code retrieval in case re-verification is required.
  2. Use 4G IPs exclusively when setting up accounts. Your smartphone can be used as a hotspot for connecting your laptop.
  3. Retain cookies for each account by creating multiple browser profiles.
These methods have been personally tried and tested over an extended period.

Miny2hot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Smartproxy and multilogin are tools that are available for your utilization.

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you mention that you plan to perform this task manually, allowing only one account to be logged in at a time? If that's the case, then using a mobile proxy and an anti-detection browser would be appropriate.
What is your estimate for the number of proxies I should purchase to cover 50 to 100 accounts? The cost of these mobile proxies is quite high, which is why I'm facing difficulties in proceeding further.

Talkerlo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Here are some paraphrased versions of the provided instructions:

1. Ensure that you employ numbers that are readily available for code retrieval in case re-verification is required.
  2. Use 4G IPs exclusively when setting up accounts. Your smartphone can be used as a hotspot for connecting your laptop.
  3. Retain cookies for each account by creating multiple browser profiles.
These methods have been personally tried and tested over an extended period.
I thinking of using multilogin or another multiple profile browser. How many 4g ips do I need for say 50-100 twitter account? I remember reading in another thread someone using simply his mobile hotspot to control 30 twitter accounts on firefox and chrome using just one 4g mobile and using twitterdeck.

This is where I'm stuck right now because I don't know how many accounts I can run on one mobile, or how many 4g proxies I need to buy.

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you experimented with the Anti Detect Browserit's advisable to use reputable residential proxies for optimal results mobile proxies.

Halyama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I thinking of using multilogin or another multiple profile browser. How many 4g ips do I need for say 50-100 twitter account? I remember reading in another thread someone using simply his mobile hotspot to control 30 twitter accounts on firefox and chrome using just one 4g mobile and using twitterdeck.

This is where I'm stuck right now because I don't know how many accounts I can run on one mobile, or how many 4g proxies I need to buy.
You have the option to use DC proxies. Squidproxies

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You absolutely require either 4G or residential proxies. Personally, I use proxy-seller, and they are suitable for comparable purposes.

Shunit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You absolutely require either 4G or residential proxies. Personally, I use proxy-seller, and they are suitable for comparable purposes.
What kind of purchase are you making there? Are you buying Proxy IPv4 or mobile LTE?

PersonInterest

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My recommendation would be to use static residential proxies along with an antidetect browser to generate multiple fingerprints. Personally, I find that Dolphin is the most effective option for this purpose.

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My recommendation would be to use static residential proxies along with an antidetect browser to generate multiple fingerprints. Personally, I find that Dolphin is the most effective option for this purpose.
How many accounts can be linked to a static residential proxy?

Top Bottom