Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I want to mass pinterest accounts, how?

Greek-Rifle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I am seeking advice and suggestions on how to create multiple Pinterest accounts without the risk of being banned. If anyone has any recommended methods or strategies to share, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Agentey

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I am seeking advice and suggestions on how to create multiple Pinterest accounts without the risk of being banned. If anyone has any recommended methods or strategies to share, I would greatly appreciate your input.

I believe using Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) could be a suitable solution for your needs.

TequilaSunrise

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Employ diverse mobile proxies and distinctive devices.

Coopsyden

Reaction score
Alternatively, you could consider purchasing a few accounts from a platform like Fiverr. However, it's important to note that when switching between these accounts, you'll need to clear your cookies and perform other necessary actions.

Cakevisa

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Have you attempted it previously? Prior to inquiring...

Riotstarter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Pinterest has a peculiar way of handling account bans.

Here's an interesting tidbit: My Pinterest account was inexplicably banned. After three months of inactivity and frustration, I came to the conclusion that Pinterest was a lousy platform. However, to my surprise, they eventually sent me an email apologizing for suspending my account, admitting it was their mistake. They explained that such errors occasionally occur and assured me that my account had been reactivated.

MonkeyKing

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I used RDP/VPS, recently obtained proxy/VPN/browser/information/user agent.

MdoggMister

Reaction score
Use alternative data sources to minimize your impact instead of leaving a footprint.

Top Bottom