Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I want to make money but pinterst accounts get banned...

moceri

Reaction score
I am currently using Pinterest for clickbank affiliate marketing, and initially, everything worked perfectly when I used 3-4 Pinterest accounts. However, when I attempted to scale up and use 50-60 accounts, I encountered a significant issue. All of my accounts were consistently deleted, despite my efforts to use different Firefox profiles and proxies for each account. This outcome persisted even when I stoped from using automation. I am seeking guidance on how to safely manage multiple Pinterest accounts without the risk of getting banned, considering that I have already implemented various measures such as different Firefox profiles and proxies for each account.

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Kindly stop from including external website links in every Pinterest pin, and consider sharing some pins/posts on Pinterest that do not contain external site links. Utilizing this approach may help prevent your account from being banned.

MuddyRadar

Reaction score
Did you engage in selling products before being prohibited?

HaloRealist

Reaction score
I believe they are also monitoring your IP address.

Finnwarz

Reaction score
Kindly stop from including external website links in every Pinterest pin, and consider sharing some pins/posts on Pinterest that do not contain external site links. Utilizing this approach may help prevent your account from being banned.
I agree with this sentiment. In the past, I would share idea pins merely to fool Pinterest and avoid their detection of my excessive affiliate links. This suggestion is valuable, and I urge the original poster to heed it.

Intricul

Reaction score
Yes, I completed the task even without using any links. However, despite my efforts, I was still banned. Now, I'm attempting to employ a browser extension to safeguard my browser's fingerprint.

Iamassit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe they are also monitoring your IP address.
I modify the IP address for each of my accounts, including using different Chrome profiles for each account. Previously, I attempted using Firefox profiles for this purpose.

YauSmug

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I modify the IP address for each of my accounts, including using different Chrome profiles for each account. Previously, I attempted using Firefox profiles for this purpose.
Use Antidetect web browsers such as Dolphin Anty for enhanced online privacy and security.

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am currently using Pinterest for clickbank affiliate marketing, and initially, everything worked perfectly when I used 3-4 Pinterest accounts. However, when I attempted to scale up and use 50-60 accounts, I encountered a significant issue. All of my accounts were consistently deleted, despite my efforts to use different Firefox profiles and proxies for each account. This outcome persisted even when I stoped from using automation. I am seeking guidance on how to safely manage multiple Pinterest accounts without the risk of getting banned, considering that I have already implemented various measures such as different Firefox profiles and proxies for each account.
You should employ a proxy for multiple accounts and use different devices, ensuring that the agent and IP addresses are not identical.

Spoiledix

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I agree with this sentiment. In the past, I would share idea pins merely to fool Pinterest and avoid their detection of my excessive affiliate links. This suggestion is valuable, and I urge the original poster to heed it.

This strategy is effective. Idea pins have the potential to reach a larger audience and generate more traffic for your account compared to regular image pins.

I'm not familiar with your specific strategy, but do you truly require 50-60 accounts? How do you plan to manage and grow such a significant number of accounts? It would likely be challenging to consistently create content and cultivate engagement across such a large quantity of accounts.

Have you considered focusing on developing 4 to 5 accounts with a substantial number of followers? This approach could potentially get the desired results. What are your thoughts on this suggestion?

moceri

Reaction score
This strategy is effective. Idea pins have the potential to reach a larger audience and generate more traffic for your account compared to regular image pins.

I'm not familiar with your specific strategy, but do you truly require 50-60 accounts? How do you plan to manage and grow such a significant number of accounts? It would likely be challenging to consistently create content and cultivate engagement across such a large quantity of accounts.

Have you considered focusing on developing 4 to 5 accounts with a substantial number of followers? This approach could potentially get the desired results. What are your thoughts on this suggestion?
I am currently promoting Clickbank through Pinterest. Initially, I used 1-5 accounts and received a low number of clicks, resulting in some sales. However, when I attempted to use more accounts, I started experiencing suspensions.

To overcome this issue, I decided to employ use links for each Pinterest account and made some adjustments to the fingerprints. Additionally, I am now using cookies to log in. It has been only 4-5 days since implementing these changes, and none of my accounts have been suspended so far. I am continuing to test this approach further.

Considering the challenges I faced with account suspensions, I have now resorted to using automatically created Pinterest accounts. I hope that by taking these measures, my accounts will no longer be subject to suspension.

PanetCute

Reaction score
You should employ a proxy for multiple accounts and use different devices, ensuring that the agent and IP addresses are not identical.
Certainly, my friend, I am using distinct proxies for every person account.

ThinkWar

Reaction score
I am currently promoting Clickbank through Pinterest. Initially, I used 1-5 accounts and received a low number of clicks, resulting in some sales. However, when I attempted to use more accounts, I started experiencing suspensions.

To overcome this issue, I decided to employ unique links for each Pinterest account and made some adjustments to the fingerprints. Additionally, I am now using cookies to log in. It has been only 4-5 days since implementing these changes, and none of my accounts have been suspended so far. I am continuing to test this approach further.

Considering the challenges I faced with account suspensions, I have now resorted to using automatically created Pinterest accounts. I hope that by taking these measures, my accounts will no longer be subject to suspension.
Could you please provide information about the automatically generated Pinterest accounts that are created when you log in using Facebook?

Heraldonet

Reaction score
Could you please provide information about the automatically generated Pinterest accounts that are created when you log in using Facebook?
Auto-generated accounts are equipped with temporary email addresses since it is challenging to create accounts through Facebook.

Trimblue

Reaction score
Auto-generated accounts are equipped with temporary email addresses since it is challenging to create accounts through Facebook.
Do you enable 2-Step verification to safeguard accounts when signing up with those emails? Accounts that are protected should demonstrate genuine profiles, and Pinterest should have confidence in such accounts. What are your thoughts on this?

Heraldonet

Reaction score
Do you enable 2-Step verification to safeguard accounts when signing up with those emails? Accounts that are protected should demonstrate genuine profiles, and Pinterest should have confidence in such accounts. What are your thoughts on this?
I don't use two-step verification to secure my accounts. However, if anything suspicious occurs, they usually send a verification email or a code via email. I'm not sure if they consider such accounts trustworthy, but anything could happen.

Top Bottom