Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I want to grow my Instagram followers, help!

KingOfWolfStreet

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi there, How are you all doing? We're aware that Instagram is an incredibly popular platform. It's crucial for us to connect with each other on Instagram. However, I've had a limited number of followers for quite some time now. I'm reaching out to gather here and seek assistance in growing my Instagram followers. Can anyone help me out?

Desperado

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Begin by selecting people within your specific field of interest and make it a daily habit to follow them on social media platforms. Engage with their content by liking and commenting on relevant posts, aiming to elicit a response from your comments. Additionally, like a few of their pictures and proceed to follow them. In about 80% of cases, the person will visit your profile to assess its content. If your content is appealing to them, there is a high likelihood that they will reciprocate by following you back.

Mightyfellow

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Begin by selecting people within your specific field of interest and make it a daily habit to follow them on social media platforms. Engage with their content by liking and commenting on relevant posts, aiming to elicit a response from your comments. Additionally, like a few of their pictures and proceed to follow them. In about 80% of cases, the person will visit your profile to assess its content. If your content is appealing to them, there is a high likelihood that they will reciprocate by following you back.
I am doing the tasks mentioned, but they are being overlooked. However, I'm wondering why this is happening.

Cavita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I recommend initiating direct messages to competitors, analyzing the subscribers of those competitors, and subscribing to them. However, this approach requires purchasing accounts, proxies, and the necessary software. With this method, you can create over 1000 accounts and connect them to your main profile using the "@" symbol in the bio section. These accounts will begin subscribing to the competitor's follower base, and when people visit these accounts, they will see a link to your main profile and potentially visit it.

JollyFortune

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi there, How are you all doing? We're aware that Instagram is an incredibly popular platform. It's crucial for us to connect with each other on Instagram. However, I've had a limited number of followers for quite some time now. I'm reaching out to gather here and seek assistance in growing my Instagram followers. Can anyone help me out?
What can I do to assist you?

Plaineg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I recommend initiating direct messages to competitors, analyzing the subscribers of those competitors, and subscribing to them. However, this approach requires purchasing accounts, proxies, and the necessary software. With this method, you can create over 1000 accounts and connect them to your main profile using the "@" symbol in the bio section. These accounts will begin subscribing to the competitor's follower base, and when people visit these accounts, they will see a link to your main profile and potentially visit it.
I am delighted to provide the points. Let's take it at a more leisurely pace rather than rushing through.

Kinector

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Acquiring followers can be done effortlessly by purchasing them, presenting the simplest and quickest route to expand your page. Similarly, acquiring likes and views through purchasing can contribute to the organic growth of your page.

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Acquiring followers can be done effortlessly by purchasing them, presenting the simplest and quickest route to expand your page. Similarly, acquiring likes and views through purchasing can contribute to the organic growth of your page.
Purchasing links and views will not contribute to genuine and natural growth. Acquiring followers or likes through buying only adds to the numerical count without any real engagement.

Instead of resorting to buying followers or likes, focus on sharing niche-specific content such as reels, videos, and stories. Use story polls to engage your audience. Take the time to comment on posts from other pages within your niche, ensuring that your comments provide value to users who are already following those pages.

By adopting this approach, you will attract more visitors to your profile. If they discover interesting or valuable content on your page, they are likely to follow you. Although this method requires patience and time, it is a worthwhile endeavor.

Numndbl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you have enough funds available, you could consider establishing a relationship between two accounts, where one acts as a mother and the other as a child, or alternatively, you can hire someone to do it for you. However, if budget is a constraint, there are reputable services available for creating connections between accounts, although there might be a small element of risk involved. In my opinion, it's advisable to verify the account to minimize the chances of it being terminated.

Iwanterda

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I also want to increase my Instagram followers, but I'm unsure about the best approach. Can hashtags be effective in expanding the number of people who view my posts?

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Does the follow-unfollow technique still get results in 2023?

Shadesside

Reaction score
I am doing the tasks mentioned, but they are being overlooked. However, I'm wondering why this is happening.
Did you acquire followers for your Instagram account through a purchase?

AmericaGlace

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No, every single follower is genuine and actively engaged.

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The process of "Follow Unfollow," the approach of "Mother/Child," engaging in mass comments and direct messages, along with consistently creating high-quality content, can lead to the growth of followers and the potential for financial gains.

Top Bottom