Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I want gym app, what would be best approach?

Goodcoco

Reaction score
I have a fully prepared WordPress website for a gym, complete with a customized template, a customized login/register feature, and a user database. Now, I am interested in developing a gym app that allows users to book classes and log in using the same credentials stored in the WordPress website database. Additionally, I would like the app to send notifications to users about their upcoming booked classes. While the concept is relatively straightforward, I lack knowledge about where to begin and what steps to take. I'm seeking guidance from anyone who can steer me in the right direction. Please note that the only apps I have previously published are games created in Unity by myself, so I am unfamiliar with starting a project like this.

EliteFollow

Reaction score
Are you interested in creating an Android or iOS application, or perhaps both? Do you have the necessary skills to initiate the app development, or are you seeking user-friendly platforms that require minimal coding to swiftly launch your project?

Patrism

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a fully prepared WordPress website for a gym, complete with a customized template, a customized login/register feature, and a user database. Now, I am interested in developing a gym app that allows users to book classes and log in using the same credentials stored in the WordPress website database. Additionally, I would like the app to send notifications to users about their upcoming booked classes. While the concept is relatively straightforward, I lack knowledge about where to begin and what steps to take. I'm seeking guidance from anyone who can steer me in the right direction. Please note that the only apps I have previously published are games created in Unity by myself, so I am unfamiliar with starting a project like this.
I prefer not to employ a freelancer; instead, I seek guidance on the appropriate programming language to use, focusing solely on the terminology.

Are you interested in creating an Android or iOS application, or perhaps both? Do you have the necessary skills to initiate the app development, or are you seeking user-friendly platforms that require minimal coding to swiftly launch your project?
I desire to view every choice, both of them.

Shoesen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
A straightforward suggestion is to create a web app instead of a phone app. By doing so, all users can easily access the booking section of your website without the need to download or install anything. Since you are familiar with web development, you can handle the system's creation yourself, avoiding the steep learning curve of app development and the challenges of publishing and maintaining an app. Additionally, you can substitute push notifications with emails, as they serve the same purpose effectively.

Spoiledix

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
A straightforward suggestion is to create a web app instead of a phone app. By doing so, all users can easily access the booking section of your website without the need to download or install anything. Since you are familiar with web development, you can handle the system's creation yourself, avoiding the steep learning curve of app development and the challenges of publishing and maintaining an app. Additionally, you can substitute push notifications with emails, as they serve the same purpose effectively.
My customer desires a mobile application, that's what they're after.

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My customer desires a mobile application, that's what they're after.
Once your website is functionally prepared, ensure it is PWA compatible. Afterward, use pwabuilder or any other platform to convert it into an APK for launching on the Google Play store.

Top Bottom