Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I used to work as TikTok content moderator

Chikna

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I had a responsibility to review approximately 1,000 videos daily for a duration of 8 hours. My task involved applying relevant labels to each video, such as identifying dangerous driving behavior, partial exposure of the breast area, suspected underage users, or suspected advertisements. These labels were used by TikTok to make such content less accessible on their platform. We worked with numerous tags and a comprehensive set of guidelines that we diligently followed. Feel free to ask me any questions about my experience in this role.

PowerRobber

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I was assigned the task of viewing approximately 1000 videos daily for 8 hours, and my responsibility was to categorize them appropriately. Each video had to be labeled with several tags, including descriptions such as dangerous driving behavior, partial exposure of the breast area, suspected underage user, or suspected advertisement. These labels were used by TikTok to make such content less accessible on their platform. We had numerous tags and an extensive set of guidelines to adhere to. Feel free to ask me anything.

SalmonFranc

Reaction score
What was your hourly earnings?

Relaxiady

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How many instances of explicit content did you encounter prior to taking action by blocking and shadowbanning the video?

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I had a responsibility to review approximately 1,000 videos daily for a duration of 8 hours. My task involved applying relevant labels to each video, such as identifying dangerous driving behavior, partial exposure of the breast area, suspected underage users, or suspected advertisements. These labels were used by TikTok to make such content less accessible on their platform. We worked with numerous tags and a comprehensive set of guidelines that we diligently followed. Feel free to ask me any questions about my experience in this role.
Did you find a way to make money from that, or was it not yet incorporated into your current business model?

Hungswer

Reaction score
What causes videos to become widely popular and shared rapidly on the internet?

Verigent

Reaction score
If you are no longer employed there, please provide the guidelines in this space. We will handle the remaining tasks with humor.

HeadChari

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do tags exist that increase visibility and prompt the algorithm to display a video to a larger audience?

DrunkenPasta

Reaction score
Can you conduct a targeted search for particular content and flag any instances that are inaccurately identified as positives?

Olympitt

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you have techniques or strategies to help videos become widely popular and attract a large audience?

Coanetq

Reaction score
Do you have techniques or strategies to help videos become widely popular and attract a large audience?
To clarify, I am referring to tags or categorizations.

Top Bottom