Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I tried tiktok with vpn and failed miserably...

Fishapis

Reaction score
Greetings, everyone,

About a week ago, I decided to use a VPN on TikTok with the intention of promoting my content in the USA. Initially, using Windscribe VPN on my PC worked well. However, I encountered difficulties when uploading TikToks on the PC because I couldn't add sounds or edit my videos. Consequently, I installed the same VPN on my phone.

I proceeded to upload a few videos using the TikTok app with the VPN enabled and noticed that people from my country were commenting in our native language. This made me realize that TikTok was aware of my true location. Following this realization, my TikToks began performing poorly when I uploaded them from my PC with the VPN active. I suspect that my account may have been shadowbanned, as I was only receiving about 5-50 views per video.

For context, my account was registered with a British SIM card number. I attempted a few solutions, including removing my SIM card while using the VPN, using a GPS faker, and using Android emulators on my PC with the VPN activated. Unfortunately, none of these methods seemed to resolve the issue.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance. Thank you in advance for your help!

Drophe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To ensure your privacy, it is necessary to employ proxies and restore your phone to its original settings.

Hippoon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Modify the time zone and geographic location on your mobile device.

Pellico

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If your TikTok videos are receiving limited views, it is likely an indication that the content you have shared lacks uniqueness.

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To ensure your privacy, it is necessary to employ proxies and restore your phone to its original settings.
I'll make an effort. Can you suggest any proxy options? :)

Crawlerry

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If your TikTok videos are receiving limited views, it is likely an indication that the content you have shared lacks uniqueness.
I made an effort to do both tasks, but regrettably, it didn't provide any assistance whatsoever.

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Attempt to use proxies

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings, everyone,

About a week ago, I decided to use a VPN on TikTok with the intention of promoting my content in the USA. Initially, using Windscribe VPN on my PC worked well. However, I encountered difficulties when uploading TikToks on the PC because I couldn't add sounds or edit my videos. Consequently, I installed the same VPN on my phone.

I proceeded to upload a few videos using the TikTok app with the VPN enabled and noticed that people from my country were commenting in our native language. This made me realize that TikTok was aware of my true location. Following this realization, my TikToks began performing poorly when I uploaded them from my PC with the VPN active. I suspect that my account may have been shadowbanned, as I was only receiving about 5-50 views per video.

For context, my account was registered with a British SIM card number. I attempted a few solutions, including removing my SIM card while using the VPN, using a GPS faker, and using Android emulators on my PC with the VPN activated. Unfortunately, none of these methods seemed to resolve the issue.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance. Thank you in advance for your help!

Maybe now is a good opportunity for you to understand the distinction between VPNs and proxies. When using VPNs, there is a possibility that your IP address may be exposed. Conversely, if you opt for a reliable proxy service, they will ensure you have an optimal experience. Speaking of proxies, there are different options available, such as 4G-Mobile proxies that offer rotation capabilities. Certain providers even offer manual rotation as an added feature.

Talkst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Maybe now is a good opportunity for you to understand the distinction between VPNs and proxies. When using VPNs, there is a possibility that your IP address may be exposed. Conversely, if you opt for a reliable proxy service, they will ensure you have an optimal experience. Speaking of proxies, there are different options available, such as 4G-Mobile proxies that offer rotation capabilities. Certain providers even offer manual rotation as an added feature.
I really appreciate your explanation! It's very helpful!

Abjiggar

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Opt for a proxy of high quality to ensure effective usage. In the majority of instances, free proxies have already been subjected to misuse.

Copeophav

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Opt for a proxy of high quality to ensure effective usage. In the majority of instances, free proxies have already been subjected to misuse.
Can you recommend any proxy options that I could use?

Newsha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Residential proxies!!!

BiggRee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
TikTok has a robust capability to quickly identify the use of a VPN, considering it as a deceptive practice that results in a shadow ban. The moment you install the TikTok app from Google Play, the platform can detect your VPN usage. To successfully access TikTok, you'll need to approach Google Play with a device that has not used a VPN and has a legitimate US SIM card. Best of luck in your endeavors!

HorrayScoop

Reaction score
TikTok has a robust capability to quickly identify the use of a VPN, considering it as a deceptive practice that results in a shadow ban. The moment you install the TikTok app from Google Play, the platform can detect your VPN usage. To successfully access TikTok, you'll need to approach Google Play with a device that has not used a VPN and has a legitimate US SIM card. Best of luck in your endeavors!
I intend to pursue that option. Could you provide any suggestions for a reliable seller of US SIM cards? Additionally, does the choice between Android and iPhone make a difference? I came across information stating that iPhone is generally preferred. Thank you for your advice!

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's time to create a new account as well, you're being singled out!

Top Bottom