Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I think im shadow banned, how can I find out?

SableSloth

Reaction score
I intend to create multiple Pinterest accounts, and due to my past experience with shadow banning on Reddit, I want to be cautious. Therefore, I would like to know how I can determine if my Pinterest account has been shadow banned. Are there any specific indicators or methods I can use to identify if my account is experiencing such a restriction?

SovietCheese

Reaction score
The posts' reach and views will significantly decrease, as evident from the statistics (eye icon). Based on my personal experience with around 40 accounts for content sharing, if the main account is shadow banned, even if we continue sharing, there will be no significant incoming traffic. The views will range from zero to a hundred, rather than the previous range of 10,000 to 100,000.

Vinerchco

Reaction score
Paraphrased: It refers to a situation where you are able to log into a platform, but none of your posts are visible or receive any responses. Additionally, your statistics or engagement metrics plummet to nearly insignificant levels.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
The posts' reach and views will significantly decrease, as evident from the statistics (eye icon). Based on my personal experience with around 40 accounts for content sharing, if the main account is shadow banned, even if we continue sharing, there will be no significant incoming traffic. The views will range from zero to a hundred, rather than the previous range of 10,000 to 100,000.
Can you provide me with some efficient methods to determine if an account has been shadow banned shortly after its creation?

Rozre

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Reach out to the support team for information.

GeniusArticle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Paraphrased: It refers to a situation where you are able to log into a platform, but none of your posts are visible or receive any responses. Additionally, your statistics or engagement metrics plummet to nearly insignificant levels.
The only way to determine if your account has been Shadowbanned is by assessing the level of engagement on your posts.

HanWhite

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Determining whether you are subject to a shadow ban is akin to a myth, as there is no definitive method. However, certain indicators can help you identify it. If you notice that your posts, shares, and content receive no comments, shares, or likes, especially when you typically have an active community, it could indicate a sudden occurrence of a shadow ban. To confirm this, you can employ an alternate account and search for the suspected shadow-banned account to see if your posts are visible. If your account and posts are unfindable, it strongly suggests the presence of a shadow ban.

Ratnt

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you provide me with some efficient methods to determine if an account has been shadow banned shortly after its creation?
To prevent future shadowbanning, using an antidetect+ proxy can be beneficial. However, it's crucial to initiate account warmup beforehand.

Kaptains

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, there exists a method to determine if you have been shadowbanned. The information provided by others is accurate, indicating that your statistics will experience a sudden decrease. However, this alone is not a completely definitive sign. There is a particular flag in the response of a specific Pinterest HTTP request that you can examine. If this flag displays a value of "false," it signifies that your account has been shadowbanned (referred to as being 'sandboxed' by myself and others, but it denotes the same concept).

Chroniclos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you find yourself not acquiring fresh followers despite actively pinning and your pins are not getting indexed by Pinterest, it might indicate a shadow ban. This implies that your pins are not being displayed in search results or in the feeds of your followers.

Greek-Rifle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If the level of interaction on your pins decreases to zero, it is likely that you are experiencing shadow banning. To confirm if this is the case, you can reach out to support for further clarification.

Top Bottom