Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I spent only 1 month learning python for only 1 month and now I understand most of gifthub codes!

Vegantech

Reaction score
How long should I continue learning Python before moving on to another programming language? Initially, I chose Python as my first language to experiment with ideas and concepts before tackling more complex frameworks and languages. I have dedicated a consistent 2 hours per day for over 30 days, diligently focusing on mastering the fundamentals. Now, when I encounter Python code, it no longer appears as incomprehensible gibberish to me.

I'm curious to know when would be an appropriate time to explore other programming languages. I believe that with a bit more competence beyond the basics, I will be able to navigate through documentation effectively.

I'm also interested in learning about your personal journey in mastering programming. How did you approach it?

Rackpi

Reaction score
How long should I continue learning Python before moving on to another programming language? Initially, I chose Python as my first language to experiment with ideas and concepts before tackling more complex frameworks and languages. I have dedicated a consistent 2 hours per day for over 30 days, diligently focusing on mastering the fundamentals. Now, when I encounter Python code, it no longer appears as incomprehensible gibberish to me.

I'm curious to know when would be an appropriate time to explore other programming languages. I believe that with a bit more competence beyond the basics, I will be able to navigate through documentation effectively.

I'm also interested in learning about your personal journey in mastering programming. How did you approach it?
Congratulations on your accomplishments! You truly serve as an inspiration to some of us. I'm curious, did you have any prior experience in programming, mathematics, or related fields, or was this your first venture into them?

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Congratulations on your accomplishments! You truly serve as an inspiration to some of us. I'm curious, did you have any prior experience in programming, mathematics, or related fields, or was this your first venture into them?
No, not really. When I was quite young, around 13 or 14, I made an attempt to learn programming. However, my primary focus back then was on pursuing a career in professional sports. In retrospect, I believe programming is a skill that many people can acquire, depending on their dedication and discipline. Even if one isn't particularly passionate about it, I found that it didn't feel like learning a new language; instead, it resembled learning how to play chess or solve puzzles, where conceptualization played a significant role rather than pure memorization.

Take, for example, using for loops in dictionaries. You need to follow a specific syntax, but you don't necessarily have to remember every step in detail. Instead, you remember which piece goes where. Developing this skill naturally takes time and practice.

I believe more experienced people tend to have a deeper knowledge of programming. Personally, I still consider myself a beginner, especially since Python, the language I am learning, is known for its user-friendly and relaxed nature.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Why is it necessary to acquire knowledge of other languages? If you grasp the fundamental principles of programming, you should not encounter difficulties with any language, except perhaps with very low-level ones.
Apply your Python expertise effectively; merely being able to understand others' code is insufficient.
Unless you have exceptional talent, you will realize that your knowledge is limited. The deeper you delve, the more you understand the vastness of what you don't know. Welcome to the bell curve.

AmericaGlace

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Why is it necessary to acquire knowledge of other languages? If you grasp the fundamental principles of programming, you should not encounter difficulties with any language, except perhaps with very low-level ones.
Apply your Python expertise effectively; merely being able to understand others' code is insufficient.
Unless you have exceptional talent, you will realize that your knowledge is limited. The deeper you delve, the more you understand the vastness of what you don't know. Welcome to the bell curve.
Indeed, I continue to experience the sensation of being a novice. While Python alone could suffice eventually, I am eager to explore different frameworks and libraries beyond Python. One concept I'm contemplating is experimenting with botting MMORPGs, and while Python seems suitable, incorporating other languages could enhance its robustness.

Top Bottom