Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I saw multiple crappy content on linkedin getting huge amount of comments?

Sunsetze

Reaction score
I have been an active LinkedIn user for quite some time now, and I have noticed a recurring trend on my feed. Despite selecting hashtags like #digitalmarketing and #marketing to follow, I often come across poorly crafted content that surprisingly garners hundreds of likes and lengthy, well-written comments from other "content producers" who seem to overly praise such mediocre posts. It sometimes becomes quite amusing to witness.

It appears unlikely that this level of engagement is achieved organically. There seems to be something happening behind the scenes. My speculation is that these people are gathering in virtual groups, agreeing to like and comment on each other's posts in large numbers. Alternatively, they may be using sophisticated bot networks. Personally, I believe the former explanation is more plausible, involving the existence of sizable groups where participants engage in reciprocal liking and commenting.

With that being said, I am curious to explore these groups and join the game. If you have any guidance or can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
LinkedIn offers a relatively simple way to achieve content visibility. I managed to make one of my posts go viral merely by garnering reactions from people within the first hour of posting it. Utilizing microworkers or social media marketing (SMM) can help obtain those initial reactions. After reading your post, I'm inspired to return and conduct further experiments on LinkedIn tomorrow.

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
LinkedIn offers a relatively simple way to achieve content visibility. I managed to make one of my posts go viral merely by garnering reactions from people within the first hour of posting it. Utilizing microworkers or social media marketing (SMM) can help obtain those initial reactions. After reading your post, I'm inspired to return and conduct further experiments on LinkedIn tomorrow.
I am pleased if you find any source of inspiration, Regarding the authenticity of these comments and upvotes, you seem skeptical as some of them appear underwhelming.

Pellico

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am pleased if you find any source of inspiration, Regarding the authenticity of these comments and upvotes, you seem skeptical as some of them appear underwhelming.
I'm not entirely certain which specific post you're mentioning, but it appears to revolve around the concepts of exchange or acquisition. Occasionally, it may even involve authentic transactions. The outcome depends on the number of contacts within the first degree. ;)

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Fabricating content on social media platforms like LinkedIn is akin to browsing Facebook, where people often attempt to present themselves as more intelligent than they truly are. Recently, I came across a profile that shared a fabricated story about an accident, complete with a fake picture of an injured face. Astonishingly, this deceitful act catapulted their follower count from less than 500 to a staggering 25,000 in no time. It's disheartening to see such dishonest tactics being rewarded with genuine followers, as having a substantial and authentic following on social media can open up opportunities for legitimate endeavors or even dubious activities. It merely requires knowing your audience and appealing to their interests, just like the example of feigning an injury, although there are countless other ways to achieve similar results.

Gneissm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Fabricating content on social media platforms like LinkedIn is akin to browsing Facebook, where people often attempt to present themselves as more intelligent than they truly are. Recently, I came across a profile that shared a fabricated story about an accident, complete with a fake picture of an injured face. Astonishingly, this deceitful act catapulted their follower count from less than 500 to a staggering 25,000 in no time. It's disheartening to see such dishonest tactics being rewarded with genuine followers, as having a substantial and authentic following on social media can open up opportunities for legitimate endeavors or even dubious activities. It merely requires knowing your audience and appealing to their interests, just like the example of feigning an injury, although there are countless other ways to achieve similar results.
This is incredibly funny, and I'm strongly tempted to give it a try, but considering it's my professional work profile, I better stop from doing so.

Natela

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This is incredibly funny, and I'm strongly tempted to give it a try, but considering it's my professional work profile, I better stop from doing so.
Create multiple fake identities known as burner profiles. I currently have 10 such profiles, each having distinct names, countries of origin, and genders, all in good fun! 😄

Teanect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Correct, I had a strong reaction when I saw the picture, thinking, "What the heck?" I knew it was fake from the moment he posted it, but seeing all the sympathy he received was frustrating. I connected his LinkedIn and Facebook profiles, and now they are identical to me. But, to his credit, he managed to pull it off; I can't even begin to imagine the number of job offers he must have received because of it.

WireKrool

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am contemplating whether selling vapes on LinkedIn is practical. It appears to be an affordable way to gain attention and interaction. I have come across an article and store link that I may experiment with to observe the outcome.

Facent

Reaction score
Create multiple fake identities known as burner profiles. I currently have 10 such profiles, each having distinct names, countries of origin, and genders, all in good fun! 😄
Correct, I had a strong reaction when I saw the picture, thinking, "What the heck?" I knew it was fake from the moment he posted it, but seeing all the sympathy he received was frustrating. I connected his LinkedIn and Facebook profiles, and now they are identical to me. But, to his credit, he managed to pull it off; I can't even begin to imagine the number of job offers he must have received because of it.
I attempted to create a temporary profile, but it got deactivated. After that, any subsequent attempts made by me or my colleagues also failed, and our profiles were flagged and removed. These profiles were of the kind that exists but does not allow you to receive likes or add connections. Now, I'm curious about what LinkedIn might be monitoring. What traces or clues do you think I've left behind?

Kobelli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am contemplating whether selling vapes on LinkedIn is practical. It appears to be an affordable way to gain attention and interaction. I have come across an article and store link that I may experiment with to observe the outcome.
Vapes appear to be more associated with Instagram or Facebook culture from my perspective, although I am not very familiar with them. On the other hand, LinkedIn is a platform where people are actively striving to secure job opportunities and achieve their professional goals.

Shadesside

Reaction score
I attempted to create a temporary profile, but it got deactivated. After that, any subsequent attempts made by me or my colleagues also failed, and our profiles were flagged and removed. These profiles were of the kind that exists but does not allow you to receive likes or add connections. Now, I'm curious about what LinkedIn might be monitoring. What traces or clues do you think I've left behind?
One of the most terrible companions, seriously! I can easily create fake accounts on various platforms, but LinkedIn has been a complete failure for me (a major one). The security measures they have in place are so stringent and irritating that I've decided to abandon any attempts. There are supposedly some accounts available for purchase, although I haven't personally tried them. They come at a relatively low cost, though. I recommend doing your own research on this matter.

Top Bottom