Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I plan to make crypto bot, which is better choice - Python or node?

GrinderTao

Reaction score
I'm planning to develop a custom cryptocurrency bot for either Binance SPOT (my preferred exchange) or Pionex (a bot-friendly exchange with low fees). However, I'm uncertain about whether to use Node or Python for the development.

In my opinion, both languages are capable of accomplishing the task, so the choice comes down to personal preference and experience. It may also depend on the built-in functionality provided by each language, such as support for trailing buy/sell orders, conditional orders, or the ability to chain orders together.

I would appreciate hearing your thoughts and experiences on this matter. Please feel free to share your insights.

Oakwordue

Reaction score
My recommendation is to opt for Python due to its highly active community, which can be of great assistance when seeking help. Best of luck!

Swearke

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My recommendation is to opt for Python due to its highly active community, which can be of great assistance when seeking help. Best of luck!
Have you had any prior exposure to Python and the Binance API?

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Setting up the API with Python is quite straightforward. It's similar to any other API setup, involving two main steps: first, studying the documentation, and second, implementing the API in Python code.

SlyGrinder

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I anticipate that both options will get similar results, so select the one that you feel most at ease with.

CrownMitzi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I anticipate that both options will get similar results, so select the one that you feel most at ease with.
Actually, I have no experience with either of these, and I'm considering learning either Node or Python. Which one is simpler?

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Actually, I have no experience with either of these, and I'm considering learning either Node or Python. Which one is simpler?
If you lack coding expertise, employ Python as your language of choice.

Kinector

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My recommendation is to begin with Python since it offers greater long-term advantages compared to learning JS. Python provides extensive support for various possibilities, such as developing desktop applications. Ultimately, your choice should align with your goals and interests. While some may find this view contentious, if you are a beginner in programming, I would advise starting with C to grasp the fundamentals. This foundation will facilitate your subsequent learning of Python or JS without any difficulty.

PapaLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Standia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Use the language you prefer the most. The languages are accomplishing the same task.

FrogPat

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The decision between the two primarily relies on person inclinations and prior knowledge, given that both languages are adept at managing the task.

GeniusArticle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Python is preferable for bots due to its superior capabilities and a larger, more engaged user community that can assist with troubleshooting.

IzSound

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am proficient in Python, regardless of the situation. Thanks to its widespread use, you will have no trouble finding the essential information to develop solutions.

LocalSk8r

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Python excels in backend development; however, when it comes to creating a web user interface, you'll have to venture into JavaScript, preferably by using a web framework.

Olympitt

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The choice of programming language depends on your project's goals. If you aim to develop bots or work in the AI field, Python proves to be more appropriate due to its extensive libraries and tools. However, if you intend to create a web application, consider using Next.js or Remix for the front end, and complement it with Python for the backend.

Top Bottom