Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I need some information about "switch method"

TrainEdit

Reaction score
Hasn't TikTok removed the feature of slideshows in their latest update? If that's the case, you should consider switching to regular videos before slideshows are disabled.
Did they do it? I will begin creating regular videos just in case. If they have reduced the alterations, it provides a good opportunity to conduct split testing and assess the performance of videos.

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've gone through many of your responses today, and I'm curious to know if your Stitch method is compatible with Android devices as well. Additionally, I'm interested in knowing whether you believe it's practical to attract a significant number of views using the Stitch method for content that doesn't involve partially undressed women. Nonetheless, I appreciate all the valuable information you provide.

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've gone through many of your responses today, and I'm curious to know if your Stitch method is compatible with Android devices as well. Additionally, I'm interested in knowing whether you believe it's practical to attract a significant number of views using the Stitch method for content that doesn't involve partially undressed women. Nonetheless, I appreciate all the valuable information you provide.
While it's not the method I personally use, you can indeed apply the stitch method on Android as well, although it requires a few additional steps. The stitch method involves reposting a 5-second video to create what TikTok considers "original content." People have been using this method for various purposes, such as promoting Amazon affiliate links or gaming CPA offers. I'm not sure about the exact earnings people are making from this method, but it is possible to generate income through it. It's worth noting that TikTok is not solely focused on explicit content; there are diverse topics and content on the platform.

Jimze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
While it's not the method I personally use, you can indeed apply the stitch method on Android as well, although it requires a few additional steps. The stitch method involves reposting a 5-second video to create what TikTok considers "original content." People have been using this method for various purposes, such as promoting Amazon affiliate links or gaming CPA offers. I'm not sure about the exact earnings people are making from this method, but it is possible to generate income through it. It's worth noting that TikTok is not solely focused on explicit content; there are diverse topics and content on the platform.

Thank you for responding.
I still have a few more questions, if you're willing to answer. If a video receives between 500 and 1000 views within the first hour, would you say it's impossible for it to go viral? I managed to find a method for Android within an hour, but I think it's more challenging to remove it from the person I'm targeting. I assume you won't be able to assist me with that, correct?

Sporswer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for responding.
I still have a few more questions, if you're willing to answer. If a video receives between 500 and 1000 views within the first hour, would you say it's impossible for it to go viral? I managed to find a method for Android within an hour, but I think it's more challenging to remove it from the person I'm targeting. I assume you won't be able to assist me with that, correct?
I find it highly unpredictable how TikTok selects which videos become viral, to the point where it seems arbitrary and unreliable. Almost any video has the potential to go viral, and I have no control over that process.

Top Bottom