Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I need ideas to drive traffic from pinterest

KixSpecials

Reaction score
What are the best practices for using Pinterest to generate traffic for my furniture store's website? Should I link directly to the main page or focus on specific category pages? Additionally, are there any additional strategies or techniques that can help optimize the use of Pinterest for my business?

GambitTeen

Reaction score
You have the option to consistently share image pins on Pinterest that will direct users to your website. These pins serve as a means to generate traffic towards your site. However, I have noticed a recent trend where image pins are receiving fewer views within the Pinterest platform. On the other hand, video pins, also known as idea pins, are gaining more popularity and attracting a larger audience. The challenge with video pins, though, is that they cannot be directly linked to your website.

To optimize your Pinterest account, it is advisable to adopt a combination of video pins and image pins. By incorporating video pins, you can entice users to visit your profile and engage with your content. Meanwhile, image pins can be used to drive traffic specifically to your website. This blend of both types of pins will allow you to take advantage of the benefits each has to offer.

BlikiPony

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What are the best practices for using Pinterest to generate traffic for my furniture store's website? Should I link directly to the main page or focus on specific category pages? Additionally, are there any additional strategies or techniques that can help optimize the use of Pinterest for my business?
Include descriptions for each person product and provide links to them as well. Pinterest places significant importance on numerical metrics. For instance, while the platform may indicate that your content is receiving 100,000 impressions, only around 500 of those impressions are actually resulting in visits to your website on a monthly basis.

To improve your performance on Pinterest, it is crucial to maintain consistency in your posts. Additionally, using relevant tags and popular keywords can help increase the visibility and reach of your content.

Swearke

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Using video and image pins on your website is highly effective. Incorporating a combination of these visual elements will work well. It's also important to use the right hashtags to increase engagement on your pins.

Jazzmed

Reaction score
You have the option to consistently share image pins on Pinterest that will direct users to your website. These pins serve as a means to generate traffic towards your site. However, I have noticed a recent trend where image pins are receiving fewer views within the Pinterest platform. On the other hand, video pins, also known as idea pins, are gaining more popularity and attracting a larger audience. The challenge with video pins, though, is that they cannot be directly linked to your website.

To optimize your Pinterest account, it is advisable to adopt a combination of video pins and image pins. By incorporating video pins, you can entice users to visit your profile and engage with your content. Meanwhile, image pins can be used to drive traffic specifically to your website. This blend of both types of pins will allow you to take advantage of the benefits each has to offer.
What is the optimal frequency for sharing images and videos on a weekly basis?

Fricarr

Reaction score
What is the optimal frequency for sharing images and videos on a weekly basis?
I have been able to share 5 to 8 new pins each day, each with a distinct URL, without encountering any issues. Nevertheless, professionals have suggested that it is acceptable to post up to 20 distinct pins daily without experiencing any problems, provided that the pins are original and link to unique URLs.

Regarding video sharing, I currently share one video as a daily idea. However, if you are capable of producing more videos, I believe you can post up to 5 videos per day.

Top Bottom