Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

I lost 250k$

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I made the mistake of investing a substantial amount of money in NFTs and low-value game coins that have now become practically worthless. It serves as a valuable and costly lesson, perhaps one of the biggest in my life.

Starthe

Reaction score
I recently lost a significant amount in the four figures, but your situation seems even more challenging. Stay calm, though - I believe you'll recover it soon.

Vinerchco

Reaction score
What kinds of NFTs have you purchased?

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I recently lost a significant amount in the four figures, but your situation seems even more challenging. Stay calm, though - I believe you'll recover it soon.

I'm staying calm, just wanted to share a less-than-successful story on BHW. I'm confident I'll earn more with time, but right now, it's tough to look at my CoinGecko portfolio.

Mountaili

Reaction score
This is all just a dream, my friend. Don’t stress—you’ll wake up soon.

Starthe

Reaction score
I'm staying calm, just wanted to share a less-than-successful story on BHW. I'm confident I'll earn more with time, but right now, it's tough to look at my CoinGecko portfolio.

I completely get what you're going through. This should be a lesson for some: only invest what you can afford to lose.

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What kinds of NFTs have you purchased?

Initially, I spent my money on PFP collections, thinking I might discover the next big thing like BAYC—LOL. Then I moved on to P2E projects, buying almost every WolfGame clone I could find. After that, I invested in some NFT lands. Unfortunately, most of them have dropped significantly in value.

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
More like a nightmare.

I’m pretty accepting of losing so much money because I believe in karma. Sure, I lost money, but I’m still here after February 24. Trust me, a real nightmare is waking up to a missile attack on your city, but that’s a different story.

GambitTeen

Reaction score
I hope you didn't have to work too hard for that money. Was it profit from crypto?

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I hope you didn't have to work too hard for that money. Was it profit from crypto?

Yeah, luckily it was money I made from another crypto project. I wrote about it a year ago, but I think that thread got removed by the MMO administration.

Ormesha

Reaction score
Yeah, luckily it was money I made from another crypto project. I wrote about it a year ago, but I think that thread got removed by the MMO administration.

Any idea why it got removed?

Batersch

Reaction score
I assume you did some research into these NFTs, right? I find it hard to believe you just spent money on random NFTs that came your way.

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Any idea why it got removed?

If I remember correctly, it was closed because it was promoting a platform where I earned that money. The platform planned to replace display ads with a script that ran on websites and used users' resources for mining.

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I assume you did some research into these NFTs, right? I find it hard to believe you just spent money on random NFTs that came your way.

Yes, I did research on some of them. Overall, I’ve only been scammed 2 or 3 times; most of my losses were due to buying at the peak of the price.

Batersch

Reaction score
Yes, I did research on some of them. Overall, I’ve only been scammed 2 or 3 times; most of my losses were due to buying at the peak of the price.

Oh, that’s tough, bud.

I would suggest buying NFTs at mint price since that's often the most viable option. I’ve also heard that minting popular collections can be challenging, as people often wait for a long time to get them.

Gaucompa

Reaction score
Oh, sorry to hear it's such a big loss. There are definitely a lot of bad coins out there.

Runnish

Reaction score
Was it $Luna? That really sucks, man.

Top Bottom