Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I just got suspended

Miny2hot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I recently made the decision to create a fresh Instagram account today, intending to share videos related to finance and motivation. However, while casually browsing through the platform, I unexpectedly received a notification stating that Instagram had suspended and deleted my account. I'm puzzled as to what went wrong since it was a newly created account. I'm also unsure about the steps I should take to retrieve it, especially since the account had a username I was fond of. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on how I can resolve this situation?

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Was the content you posted originally yours? There must be a reason for the situation. Perhaps you should check the email associated with your account, as they might have provided an explanation.

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Instagram does not suspend users without reason; I believe there might have been an issue, but additional details are required.

It's possible that you exceeded Instagram's limits. It's possible that your behavior resembled that of a bot. It's possible that you immediately added a link upon creating a new account, which often leads to being banned.

To provide further assistance, please provide more information.

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Instagram does not suspend users without reason; I believe there might have been an issue, but additional details are required.

It's possible that you exceeded Instagram's limits. It's possible that your behavior resembled that of a bot. It's possible that you immediately added a link upon creating a new account, which often leads to being banned.

To provide further assistance, please provide more information.
It was an incredibly strange occurrence. I established a fresh email, set up a new account, and crafted a bio. I included a profile picture and left it untouched. When I revisited the account and began scrolling through another Instagram page, I suddenly got logged out and received a notification stating that my account had been suspended.

Endurgy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It was an incredibly strange occurrence. I established a fresh email, set up a new account, and crafted a bio. I included a profile picture and left it untouched. When I revisited the account and began scrolling through another Instagram page, I suddenly got logged out and received a notification stating that my account had been suspended.
Which email service did you use?

Did you include a hyperlink in your bio?

Tropithm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Which email service did you use?

Did you include a hyperlink in your bio?
There is no association with any previous accounts, as this is a completely new account. There have been no previous posts made, and I have only had the account for approximately 45 minutes. The only other connections I have are personal ones linked to Instagram. I used a Gmail account to create this new account.

Hanumbi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There is no association with any previous accounts, as this is a completely new account. There have been no previous posts made, and I have only had the account for approximately 45 minutes. The only other connections I have are personal ones linked to Instagram. I used a Gmail account to create this new account.
Perhaps the activation of multiple logins caused the Instagram algorithm to flag you as spam. However, there are instances where Instagram may ban accounts without a valid reason. The algorithm responsible for these decisions is not entirely flawless, leading to innocent users experiencing the consequences, which can be frustrating.

Pruers

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Perhaps the activation of multiple logins caused the Instagram algorithm to flag you as spam. However, there are instances where Instagram may ban accounts without a valid reason. The algorithm responsible for these decisions is not entirely flawless, leading to innocent users experiencing the consequences, which can be frustrating.
Was that statement meant to be sarcastic or genuine? I am genuinely bewildered by the suspension of the account. It's the first time I've experienced an account suspension, and I've never had an account with more than 1,000 followers or significant engagement, so I'm unsure about the reasons behind this situation.

Babushka

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The same thing occurred to me as well. If you truly desire to regain access to that account, you'll need to submit an appeal and provide photographs of yourself. It took me approximately four months and over 1,000 photographs (around 50 distinct ones that I repeatedly sent) to successfully recover my account.

Chupara

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Was that statement meant to be sarcastic or genuine? I am genuinely bewildered by the suspension of the account. It's the first time I've experienced an account suspension, and I've never had an account with more than 1,000 followers or significant engagement, so I'm unsure about the reasons behind this situation.
It's a serious matter, and that's just how Instagram functions at times. Occasionally, our newly created accounts get blocked or banned without any apparent reason, regardless of whether they are used for our mother-child service or other purposes. However, there are some guidelines to follow to keep an account active in the initial stages:

1. Take things slow after creating an account, whether it's posting or engaging in any activities.
  2. Avoid including any links in the account's bio for at least a month after its creation.
  3. When following or messaging users, stay below the normal limits set by Instagram and gradually increase your activity.
  4. Provide a physical SIM card number and use a reputable email provider like Gmail, G Suite, or Outlook. It's crucial to avoid using Russian, spammy, or temporary email providers at all costs.
  5. Enable two-factor authentication or link your Facebook account to the Instagram account. This serves as an additional verification step to assure Instagram that the account is genuine and not spam.
  6. If possible, allocate a few dollars to run advertisements. Companies tend to prioritize and trust accounts that have paid them for advertising services.

HoodWell

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is now your opportunity to temporarily disable Instagram.

Endurgy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The same thing occurred to me as well. If you truly desire to regain access to that account, you'll need to submit an appeal and provide photographs of yourself. It took me approximately four months and over 1,000 photographs (around 50 distinct ones that I repeatedly sent) to successfully recover my account.
Wow, what a frustrating experience, all for the sake of recovering an account. I suppose I'll simply abandon it instead since it doesn't have any followers or likes. However, I'm disappointed because I really liked the username. What a pity.

Endurgy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's a serious matter, and that's just how Instagram functions at times. Occasionally, our newly created accounts get blocked or banned without any apparent reason, regardless of whether they are used for our mother-child service or other purposes. However, there are some guidelines to follow to keep an account active in the initial stages:

1. Take things slow after creating an account, whether it's posting or engaging in any activities.
  2. Avoid including any links in the account's bio for at least a month after its creation.
  3. When following or messaging users, stay below the normal limits set by Instagram and gradually increase your activity.
  4. Provide a physical SIM card number and use a reputable email provider like Gmail, G Suite, or Outlook. It's crucial to avoid using Russian, spammy, or temporary email providers at all costs.
  5. Enable two-factor authentication or link your Facebook account to the Instagram account. This serves as an additional verification step to assure Instagram that the account is genuine and not spam.
  6. If possible, allocate a few dollars to run advertisements. Companies tend to prioritize and trust accounts that have paid them for advertising services.
Wow, thanks a bunch for the info. What really caught me off guard was that it had absolutely zero stats, and the only thing done to it was the basic profile setup.

Top Bottom