Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Blog I invested $2,000 in backlinks, but my domain's DR (Domain Rating) is still zero.

Birdstoc

Reaction score
DR no longer matters much. You can spend less than $50 to achieve a DR of 50+ within a few weeks, but it won’t necessarily improve your rankings or traffic.
Here are a few things that might explain why your DR hasn’t improved:
  • Check if your backlinks are indexed in Google by using site:your-backlink-referring-pages.
  • Are the links indexed in Ahrefs?
  • Is your website’s DA also low?
  • Have you seen any improvement in keyword rankings for the target pages?
If your main goal is to boost DR, consider using DR manipulation services.

Landia

Reaction score
Did you perhaps purchase links from Fiverr or Seoclerk?
No, I contacted hundreds of bloggers who rank on Google's first page and obtained links from those with medium to high DR, very low spam scores, and at least 50k visitors per month.

Landia

Reaction score
DR no longer matters much. You can spend less than $50 to achieve a DR of 50+ within a few weeks, but it won’t necessarily improve your rankings or traffic.
Here are a few things that might explain why your DR hasn’t improved:
  • Check if your backlinks are indexed in Google by using site:your-backlink-referring-pages.
  • Are the links indexed in Ahrefs?
  • Is your website’s DA also low?
  • Have you seen any improvement in keyword rankings for the target pages?
If your main goal is to boost DR, consider using DR manipulation services.
My goal is to rank on the first page for medium-difficulty keywords.

Upilword

Reaction score
Why is $2,000 considered too much? It's a relatively small amount...

Furthermore, the expenditure was not in vain, as it was allocated for backlinking purposes. The intention is to continue investing the same amount every month if it proves to be effective in improving the overall Domain Rating (DR).

The blog falls within the finance niche, and all articles are carefully optimized for SEO purposes.
A newbie with a large budget entering the finance niche is a recipe for failure.

Cellarac

Reaction score
You can purchase packages to boost your DA.

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
My blog is 45 days old, and I've been focusing on obtaining backlinks from high-DR (45+) blogs within my niche that have good traffic (over 40K visitors per month) and low spam scores. I've acquired more than 20 backlinks in 45 days, some of which were free while others cost me between $100 and $300 each. I avoided buying links due to the low quality of the sites provided by most sellers. Instead, I reached out to competitors ranking on the first and second page of Google and requested guest posts.

However, my domain's DR is still zero according to Ahrefs and SEMrush. Why is this so? And how long does it take to increase the DR value?
I’ve purchased backlinks from BHW sellers, and they are definitely not spammy links.

Tarasuff

Reaction score
My blog is 45 days old, and I've been focusing on obtaining backlinks from high-DR (45+) blogs within my niche that have good traffic (over 40K visitors per month) and low spam scores. I've acquired more than 20 backlinks in 45 days, some of which were free while others cost me between $100 and $300 each. I avoided buying links due to the low quality of the sites provided by most sellers. Instead, I reached out to competitors ranking on the first and second page of Google and requested guest posts.

However, my domain's DR is still zero according to Ahrefs and SEMrush. Why is this so? And how long does it take to increase the DR value?
If I had $2K, I’d spend less than $200 on a DA50 expired domain. I missed out on digital-rights.net because my bank card wasn’t working; I could have secured that premium domain for $100 or less.

Landia

Reaction score
I’ve purchased backlinks from BHW sellers, and they are definitely not spammy links.
I reached out to over 10 sellers and received their extensive website lists. About 95% of these links were spammy, featuring low-quality content, declining traffic, and poorly made websites. Some even had a spam score of 5-7, lol.
You definitely don't want backlinks from these sites, nor should you pay for them.

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
I reached out to over 10 sellers and received their extensive website lists. About 95% of these links were spammy, featuring low-quality content, declining traffic, and poorly made websites. Some even had a spam score of 5-7, lol.
You definitely don't want backlinks from these sites, nor should you pay for them.

It might be better to buy individual backlink packages from sellers rather than opting for a full SEO package. While SEO packages often fall short, some sellers offer high-quality backlinks. I recently acquired a solid backlink from a site with high UR/DR and genuine 100K organic traffic.

DasRaven

Reaction score
I believe you might have wasted $2,000. I spent nothing on backlinks and managed to achieve a DR of 42 and a DA of 35.

Landia

Reaction score
I believe you might have wasted $2,000. I spent nothing on backlinks and managed to achieve a DR of 42 and a DA of 35.

Could you explain how you achieved that?

Shirleyflag

Reaction score
I hope you properly backlinked your backlinks! This will help with indexing and provide additional link juice. Always make sure to support your new backlinks. It's also crucial that you obtained do-follow links.

DasRaven

Reaction score
Could you explain how you achieved that?

Look for free backlink tutorials on this forum, especially those by Rachmaninoff.

Leave helpful comments on other blogs and include your URL.

Create a few backlinks on Wikipedia, but be cautious—Wikipedia is very strict. Ensure you link to a relevant, high-quality article on your site.

And here's a powerful tip: Create an app on Google Play and include your URL in the website link and description.

There, I just saved you $2,000, lol.

Mamba

Reaction score
$2,000 with no results? I can improve your DA for just $500.

Tearpe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I wanted to build my own brand from the ground up, so I started from scratch. If others have done it, I believe I can too. I was inspired by a blogger who went from 10,000 visitors a month to 100,000 in less than 9 months.
That's what I’m considering.
Probably bought poor-quality BHW links, lol.

Iamgi

Reaction score
You should allow more time for it.

Top Bottom