Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

I have traded 500$+ MILLION dollars crypto since 2016! Any questions?

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings, everyone!

In 2015, I co-founded an Australian company specializing in crypto education and automated trading signals.

Over the years, we have facilitated the trading of more than half a billion dollars' worth of cryptocurrencies on behalf of numerous private clients.

Throughout our journey, we have witnessed every imaginable scenario unfold in this often unpredictable industry.

Given our extensive experience, I am confident in my ability to address inquiries regarding crypto trading, various cryptocurrencies (including less reputable ones), exchanges, and the mindset of retail traders.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, as I eagerly await the opportunity to share my insights and engage in meaningful discussions.

It's important to note that I am transparent in my intentions. While I genuinely want to assist and provide answers, I also value the opportunity to understand the thought processes and interests of the curious crypto community. As crypto copywriters, this allows us to enhance our marketing strategies by tapping into your curiosity.

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To spark some debate, here are my quick thoughts on the industry:
  • 95% of crypto influencers on YouTube don’t know what they’re talking about.
  • Kraken is an underrated exchange and deserves more attention from retail traders for peace of mind.
  • Despite the bans, the Chinese remain deeply involved and still dominate the industry.
  • Ethereum will drop out of the top 10 on CoinMarketCap within the next 12 months.

Wishiter

Reaction score
  1. Who will take the second spot? Could it be SOL?

Fishapis

Reaction score
  • Kraken is an underrated exchange and deserves more attention from retail traders for peace of mind.
  • Despite the bans, the Chinese remain deeply involved and still dominate the industry.
  • Ethereum will drop out of the top 10 on CoinMarketCap within the next 12 months.
That's a bold prediction (4). How can you be so certain that one of the most advanced cryptocurrencies will drop from the top?
Have any of your clients been discouraged by the FTX situation? Are they aware of what's happening?
Where do you keep your own and your clients' cryptocurrency for long-term storage, not for trading?
Do you think NFTs will remain relevant over the long term?
What’s your opinion on multi-chain tokens like DOT?

Wonderwo

Reaction score
Share some coins that might see more than a 10x increase during the next bull run.

Synaterex

Reaction score
Could you provide more details on the 4th point? I have 90% of my crypto in ETH, and that makes me a bit nervous.

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
That's a bold prediction (4). How can you be so certain that one of the most advanced cryptocurrencies will drop from the top?
Have any of your clients been discouraged by the FTX situation? Are they aware of what's happening?
Where do you keep your own and your clients' cryptocurrency for long-term storage, not for trading?
  1. The reality is that both retail and institutional traders/investors are primarily focused on one thing: making money.
When it's challenging for traders and investors to earn consistently, trading volume drops significantly. As a result, a coin's price begins to fall as traders seek easier profits elsewhere.

Ethereum has made some critical mistakes. Firstly, by transitioning to a "proof of stake" model, they eliminated mining, which effectively ended the mining industry overnight and left retail miners with no way to profit. Instead, they introduced a staking contract that centralized control in the hands of wealthy stakeholders.

Moreover, the annual yield from Ethereum staking is disappointingly low compared to potential returns from trading or investing in other top 50 coins.

Everyone is here to profit. Don’t be swayed by the technological hype. Ethereum is becoming increasingly centralized, controlled by a small group of people. There's also a strong argument that the shift to proof of stake could lead the US government to classify it as a security, which would have severe repercussions for Ethereum.

1. Yes, some of our clients who chose to ignore our advice ended up exposed to FTX, despite being aware of the risks.
From day one, we've been advocates for Binance, even assisting clients with Google Translate to register on their Chinese front-end.

Over the past five years, Binance has consistently outperformed other exchanges, particularly in terms of API backend features.

As a result, the overwhelming majority of our clients use Binance.com and Binance.us daily, rather than FTX.

1. We do not take custody of client funds. Their assets and cryptocurrencies stay in their own accounts.
We execute trades using a distributed server cluster and API keys, without withdrawal access.

We strongly recommend that long-term holders store their crypto in cold wallets. Some use hardware wallets, while others stick to the traditional method—printing their keys on an air-gapped printer and keeping the printouts in a bank's safety deposit box (ironic, isn’t it?)

1. The overwhelming majority of NFTs that have been created and sold are unlikely to generate a profit.
However, I strongly believe in the utility potential of NFTs.
The concept is that a globally distributed, decentralized, immutable blockchain can grant specific individuals control over limited NFTs, which can provide real-world benefits.
For example, some nightclubs might permit access to VIP areas only if you own a blockchain-verified NFT. Instead of traditional VIP cards or IDs, imagine NFTs with unique designs that offer practical benefits in the real world.

1. Hmm... I appreciate the effort to "connect the dots," but I don’t think it’s essential.
When the need for large-scale scaling and interoperability arises, it’s likely that governments will restrict the number of cryptocurrencies to a select few, with most exchanges happening on centralized, regulated platforms.

Great questions, and thank you for the opportunity to respond!

Tersbyte

Reaction score
Great thread, OP.

If I gave you $10k and said you could only invest in one coin, which one would you choose and why?

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Share some coins that might see more than a 10x increase during the next bull run.
Haha, that’s actually my day-to-day job as a crypto analyst!

Anyone claiming they can predict cryptocurrency prices years in advance is just misleading.

Our approach focuses on technical analysis and short-term, high-probability trading opportunities. Most of our trading windows last around two months at most.

OAX is a good example of this.

image 1.webp

We know when to buy and sell based on Bitcoin’s movements and indexes of other cryptocurrencies.

All cryptocurrencies traded on Binance’s spot markets go through similar opportunity windows.

Our clients participate in live webinars and work with our team to identify these trading opportunities each week. We also automate the buying and selling process.

However, predicting which coins will 10x a year from now is unrealistic, haha.

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If I gave you $10k and said you could only invest in one coin, which one would you choose and why?
That’s actually the main reason most traders and investors lose money.

Retail traders (and even some institutional investors) often get caught up in a coin's narrative and buy into the hype.

For a high-probability and profitable outcome, you need to be agile in this industry. You should be ready to allocate and adjust your capital at least once or twice a week.

So, what I recommend today might be completely different from what I suggest in a week or two.

If you really need a solid recommendation, check out some Michael Saylor videos. He makes a strong case for Bitcoin as the "only" coin you can rely on.

I tend to agree, and if I had to choose just one cryptocurrency to buy and hold without flexibility, it would be Bitcoin.

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
  1. Who will take the second spot? Could it be SOL?
Sorry, I almost missed your question earlier!

As for who might take the second spot on CoinMarketCap, I wouldn't try to predict that. Long-term forecasts like these are often unreliable.

What I would strongly suggest is that the CoinMarketCap rankings don't truly reflect the industry's real standings.

If I were to redesign the CoinMarketCap top 200 list, I would start by measuring each cryptocurrency's verified "coins on exchange" and compare that to the "number of coins traded over time."

Next, I'd take this metric and compare it to those of other coins, and then multiply that by the transaction volume across their respective blockchains.

In essence, this approach would provide a comprehensive picture of how actively each cryptocurrency is being traded, invested in, held, and moved.

This method would offer a balanced perspective on how "useful" a cryptocurrency is to the general public—both as a technological innovation and a speculative digital asset.

It's this blend of factors that keeps coins relevant to the public and helps attract new investors to the industry.

HotSport

Reaction score
What's your opinion on Solana (SOL)?

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What's your opinion on Solana (SOL)?
As a project, Solana's developers deserve praise for their innovation and dedication to their mission. However, as I mentioned earlier, in my view, over 95% of people in this industry are primarily focused on making money. Because of this, the Solana project lost the interest of most traders and investors back in January of this year.

image 1.webp

As you can see, Solana (SOL) has lost about 80% of its value against Bitcoin since then.

For anyone reading this, I would suggest focusing on short-term investments in cryptocurrencies that have the potential to generate profits.

That said, SOL has now entered what we consider the "fair value" zone. This might be a good time to start considering a position if you believe in the long-term potential of this coin.

In my view, it might still be a bit early for large-scale accumulation, but SOL does have the potential to perform well against Bitcoin.

Currently ranked #13 on CoinMarketCap, SOL could slide further down the rankings if its performance doesn’t improve soon, just like many other once-promising projects.

To clarify, many other coins have outperformed SOL this year. Is it because they have better developers, stronger partnerships, superior features, a more promising roadmap, more hype, or bigger investors?

No, it's simply because traders believed they could make more money with those other coins than with SOL. It's as straightforward as that.

Fricarr

Reaction score
I'm beginning to invest in Dogecoin now. What are your thoughts on this move?

DreamyContent

Reaction score
We'd love to hear your thoughts on GRIN.

Styxin

Reaction score
Over the years, we have facilitated the trading of more than half a billion dollars' worth of cryptocurrencies on behalf of numerous private clients.
How much have you lost? I noticed you took FTX off your website.

image 1.webp
Throughout our journey, we have witnessed every imaginable scenario unfold in this often unpredictable industry.
Believe me, you have no idea what's coming next.

While I genuinely want to assist and provide answers, I also value the opportunity to understand the thought processes and interests of the curious crypto community.
When will Bitcoin reach $3,000?

TwitEdit

Reaction score
Who actually controls the market? 😄

Hungswer

Reaction score
My understanding of crypto isn't very extensive, but I've always thought that the market is largely controlled by the major players. For those of us without insider information on which coins might be manipulated next, investing can seem like a form of gambling. Do you think this perspective is accurate or not?

Tevetto

Reaction score
Why do you think Ethereum should decline significantly?

Airship

Reaction score
Why do you think Ethereum might decline? And which coin do you believe could take its place?

What are your thoughts on FTX? Do you think exchanges like KuCoin or Gate.io could face similar issues?

Do you believe more regulation is needed in the crypto space for it to attract more institutional investors and see significant growth?

What do you think of Polkadot and its ecosystem? Do you see it having the potential to surpass Ethereum?

Top Bottom