Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I have pinterest account with 4.5 million views?

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am currently seeking guidance on how to find people or businesses interested in promoting their pages on my Pinterest account. Despite having a substantial views of 4 million, I am unable to monetize it effectively. Therefore, I am contemplating the idea of offering promotional services through my account. Any advice or suggestions in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Coanetq

Reaction score
Offer your services on platforms like Fiverr, SEO Clark, or Upwork, or promote your own affiliate products or CPA offers.

Bracell

Reaction score
Is it targeted towards a specific audience or is it for a general audience? If it caters to a specific audience, what is that niche? Once you determine that, you can create a website and assess how well it attracts a "4M" audience. By incorporating advertisements, you can potentially sell the website within the next six months.

TwilightWise

Reaction score
Could you please offer additional information?

ZenaRip

Reaction score
Sell shouts and mentions.

Dataville

Reaction score
Offer your services on platforms like Fiverr, SEO Clark, or Upwork, or promote your own affiliate products or CPA offers.

I have included an affiliate link in my bio and in each pin that I share. Additionally, I'm considering offering shoutout services for around $10-15 on platforms like Fiverr and Upwork. My target audience for these services would be within the beauty niche. I have a model who creates videos for me to promote these offerings.

I also have a question regarding adding links to pins. It seems that when I add a link to a pin, it is not visible on mobile devices. In order to access the landing page, users need to click on the pin description. I've attached a picture below to illustrate this issue. As a newcomer to Pinterest, I'm unsure if this is the expected behavior. Can you provide any insights on this?

AwareDouble

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it targeted towards a specific audience or is it for a general audience? If it caters to a specific audience, what is that niche? Once you determine that, you can create a website and assess how well it attracts a "4M" audience. By incorporating advertisements, you can potentially sell the website within the next six months.

Indeed, the website I have is specialized and focuses on the beauty niche. I have a model who creates videos for me, and currently, I have reached 6,000 followers.

You suggested creating a website using WordPress, hosting it, and incorporating advertisements. Is that your recommendation?

Additionally, I'm unsure about the kind of traffic my website is receiving. I have included an image below that indicates it might be originating from a third-world country. Would you advise developing a website and monetizing it using traffic from such countries?

Neelworx

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you please offer additional information?
It's a specialized website focused on beauty, and I'm interested in selling shoutouts. However, I'm unsure about how to locate potential clients.

JadenBill

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Creating a beauty blog and directing traffic to your posts is the most effective method for monetizing it. If you already have an audience, blogging can be a lucrative endeavor.

MdoggMister

Reaction score
You have the opportunity to join the affiliate programs offered by various companies. Choose the program that best aligns with the content of your page and apply to that specific company's program. You will need to showcase your Pinterest account during the application process. Once approved, you can earn approximately 40% commission for each sale made through your referrals.

AirBroadcast

Reaction score
Indeed, the website I have is specialized and focuses on the beauty niche. I have a model who creates videos for me, and currently, I have reached 6,000 followers.

You suggested creating a website using WordPress, hosting it, and incorporating advertisements. Is that your recommendation?

Additionally, I'm unsure about the kind of traffic my website is receiving. I have included an image below that indicates it might be originating from a third-world country. Would you advise developing a website and monetizing it using traffic from such countries?
You have the opportunity to generate income by participating in the Amazon affiliate program, where you can promote and sell beauty products.

Vinerchco

Reaction score
I frequently receive orders on Fiverr and have approximately 350,000 visitors each month.

BlackP

Reaction score
I frequently receive orders on Fiverr and have approximately 350,000 visitors each month.
What types of items are available for purchase from your inventory? Are shout outs or sponsorships among the offerings you have?

Taistandb

Reaction score
What types of items are available for purchase from your inventory? Are shout outs or sponsorships among the offerings you have?
They furnish me with content, links, and a description. I publish it, and that's the extent of it.

ZineBunny

Reaction score
Hello, my friend, I have a referral link that I'd like to share with you. For every purchase made through the link, you will receive $10.

SelfDev

Reaction score
I think it's an excellent suggestion to establish a mailing list and incorporate an affiliate offer within the gratitude page. To illustrate, assuming a 1% conversion rate for 4 million views, you would gain 4,000 new subscribers to your list on a monthly basis. This presents a profitable chance to generate income by leveraging your email list.

Top Bottom