Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I have over $100,000 in the forex market. Feel free to ask me anything about it!

Wilru

Reaction score
Greetings, everyone. I have been working in the forex affiliate industry for the past four years, which has been my primary source of income. During the last three years, I have generated passive earnings in excess of $100,000 in commissions. I regret that I can only display earnings from one network since payments from the other network are partially transferred to a partner, making them not visible. However, on this particular network, I earned approximately $70,000 annually. Please feel free to ask me anything related to this niche, and I will do my best to provide answers.

powwww.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Polyves

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Does the niche show signs of decline?

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What traffic channels do you use?

Talkst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What traffic channels do you use?
Telegram is highly effective for this niche, with many people successfully monetizing through SEO and their own websites; however, the platform faces intense competition.

Girlan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Which brokers did you endorse and on which networks did you promote them?

Runnish

Reaction score
Which brokers did you endorse and on which networks did you promote them?

I prefer not to reveal specific broker names, but there are numerous options available. The selection varies depending on your location; for instance, brokers in the USA differ from those in Europe.

I gained access to their affiliations through direct contact, which typically gets superior and more flexible deals compared to joining through an intermediary network.

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Does the niche show signs of decline?
What's the reason behind this? Certainly, the environment has been tainted by numerous scams, yet I'm acquainted with people who manage to earn a staggering 1 million dollars annually.

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings, everyone. I have been working in the forex affiliate industry for the past four years, which has been my primary source of income. During the last three years, I have generated passive earnings in excess of $100,000 in commissions. I regret that I can only display earnings from one network since payments from the other network are partially transferred to a partner, making them not visible. However, on this particular network, I earned approximately $70,000 annually. Please feel free to ask me anything related to this niche, and I will do my best to provide answers.

View attachment 28778
Are you continuing to do it?

AstaBoard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I prefer not to reveal specific broker names, but there are numerous options available. The selection varies depending on your location; for instance, brokers in the USA differ from those in Europe.

I gained access to their affiliations through direct contact, which typically gets superior and more flexible deals compared to joining through an intermediary network.
Alright, let me rephrase the question: which brokers have the highest conversion rates?

Dataville

Reaction score
Are you continuing to do it?
Certainly, I am indeed still involved in this business. By "passive," I imply that after the initial work is completed, I receive a percentage from each trade. This means that even if I haven't brought in any new customers to this broker for a year and a half, I continue to earn passively.

FamousRazu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Certainly, I am indeed still involved in this business. By "passive," I imply that after the initial work is completed, I receive a percentage from each trade. This means that even if I haven't brought in any new customers to this broker for a year and a half, I continue to earn passively.
Alright, it seems you're earning through revenue sharing rather than CPA. Undoubtedly, revenue sharing offers better long-term prospects.

Do you manage Telegram channels or primarily engage through direct messages (DMs)?

BiggCinco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Alright, let me rephrase the question: which brokers have the highest conversion rates?
Finding the right balance between favorable trading conditions and attractive affiliate terms is essential. To achieve this, it's crucial to reach out to multiple affiliate managers, arranging virtual meetings via Zoom/Skype.

While it's true that some brokers may offer higher payouts, building a sustainable long-term business should not solely rely on them, especially if their trading conditions are subpar.

Bigan

Reaction score
Alright, it seems you're earning through revenue sharing rather than CPA. Undoubtedly, revenue sharing offers better long-term prospects.

Do you manage Telegram channels or primarily engage through direct messages (DMs)?
I genuinely use both approaches! In the screenshot I presented, I participate in revenue share, whereas I engage in CPA with three other brokers. Throughout the years, I've cultivated strong affiliations with managers and secured favorable terms. For promotion, I leverage my well-developed channels that I've nurtured over time.

Girlan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you attempt to promote funded account brokers (FTMO)? What was the conversion rate like?

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Finding the right balance between favorable trading conditions and attractive affiliate terms is essential. To achieve this, it's crucial to reach out to multiple affiliate managers, arranging virtual meetings via Zoom/Skype.

While it's true that some brokers may offer higher payouts, building a sustainable long-term business should not solely rely on them, especially if their trading conditions are subpar.

Why the contradiction? Reputable and well-regulated brokers are prohibited from providing you with revenue-sharing options. On the other hand, brokers in places like the Bahamas and similar locations are permissible.

Top Bottom