Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube I have no luck uploading shorts in 2023?

Mountaili

Reaction score
Although I lack experience with YouTube, I believe it is common for views to decrease for a period of time before they eventually increase again. However, if you currently notice a consistent level of views, it is advisable to continue producing content. It's important to note that YouTube's algorithm, similar to other platforms, emphasizes click-through rates (CTR). The more people who enjoy and engage with your content, the more YouTube will promote it to a wider audience. Your objective should be to ensure that your videos are displayed to the appropriate views.

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's worth it because you can actually make money from shorts now. Plus, short videos tend to rack up views more easily compared to regular ones.

Umenny

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it worthwhile to upload Shorts in 2024?

I intend to upload 30 Shorts over the course of 30 days, focusing on creating original content that doesn't infringe on copyright. My goal is to see if I can reach the monetization threshold and become eligible for monetization.

lihj.PNG

Facerens

Reaction score
Good luck! I'll be following along.

Number1Bad

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Certainly!

You have the opportunity to use all four platforms: TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.

Initially, many videos may not gain significant attention, especially on a new account. However, if you remain patient and consistent, there's a good chance that some videos will eventually gain traction and become successful.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors!

Thank you for your well wishes.

PapaLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you are creating your own original content, then I wish you good luck because its success will largely depend on the quality of your work. On the other hand, if you are planning to repost third-party content, I would say that posting only one short video per day is a very minimal amount.

Umenny

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you are creating your own original content, then I wish you good luck because its success will largely depend on the quality of your work. On the other hand, if you are planning to repost third-party content, I would say that posting only one short video per day is a very minimal amount.
If you are focusing on creating original content, it appears that the YouTube algorithm has undergone some changes. In the past, you were able to post up to 10 shorts a day and still receive views. However, it seems that currently, the algorithm favors videos that are posted once a day, resulting in better views.

PapaLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you are focusing on creating original content, it appears that the YouTube algorithm has undergone some changes. In the past, you were able to post up to 10 shorts a day and still receive views. However, it seems that currently, the algorithm favors videos that are posted once a day, resulting in better views.

I'm not very experienced with YouTube, but I believe it's normal for views to drop for a while before they rise again. If you're currently getting a steady number of views, keep going. The YouTube algorithm, like everything else, is influenced by CTR (click-through rate). The more people like and engage with your content, the more YouTube will promote it to viewers. Your goal should be to ensure your video reaches the right audience.

HellSuper

Reaction score
Is it worthwhile to upload Shorts in 2024?

I intend to upload 30 Shorts over the course of 30 days, focusing on creating original content that doesn't infringe on copyright. My goal is to see if I can reach the monetization threshold and become eligible for monetization. image 1.webp
Absolutely go for it! Shorts tend to garner more views than regular videos. If you focus on creating original content with low competition, that's the right approach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom