Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I have experience with Facebook/Instagram ads, ask me!

Dingessi

Reaction score
The rapid evolution of Meta (formerly Facebook) seems to be escalating with each passing day. With the impending update on January 3rd, this discussion thread aims to provide valuable insights and guidance. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have concerning Facebook/Instagram ads, as this is the perfect platform to seek clarification and exchange information.

HeadChari

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, I am aware of that as well. Let's hope it doesn't come to pass.

Delingha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The suspension of account appeals has begun, but people now have the option to use the new provided link for making their appeals.

LocalSk8r

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, I have recently been informed of that development. It appears to be a significant update, potentially of considerable magnitude.

AnnaBoss

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I recently witnessed it. I'm uncertain about what to anticipate. Are you promoting content that is forbidden?

PurpleSublime

Reaction score
The suspension of account appeals has begun, but people now have the option to use the new provided link for making their appeals.
Can you clarify what you're asking about when you mention "account appeal"?

Facerens

Reaction score
Indeed, I have recently been informed of that development. It appears to be a significant update, potentially of considerable magnitude.
Indeed, initially, the amount held will see a significant increase, and it's uncertain what percentage will be returned. Haha!

Haner

Reaction score
I recently witnessed it. I'm uncertain about what to anticipate. Are you promoting content that is forbidden?
Primarily, my focus is on BH strategy, which performs well with high account limits and has a track record of spending. However, the initial priorities will revolve around establishing the account and building up fund holdings.

Top Bottom