Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I have decided to quit my dropshipping business, as I believe it is worst business.

Cowiese

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have been involved in dropshipping since 2014 and recently started again a few months ago. In my experience, the key to success is finding a good product. I have been paying $60 per product on Aliexpress, which is more expensive than some other options, but the products are of good quality and they ship reliably. I sell the products for $120, and I have already made several dozen sales in just a few months.

I have not done any paid marketing yet, but I believe there is still potential for growth. However, I think it's important to add your own twists to the standard dropshipping methods to make your store stand out.

Hippoon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have been involved in dropshipping since 2014 and recently started again a few months ago. In my experience, the key to success is finding a good product. I have been paying $60 per product on Aliexpress, which is more expensive than some other options, but the products are of good quality and they ship reliably. I sell the products for $120, and I have already made several dozen sales in just a few months.

I have not done any paid marketing yet, but I believe there is still potential for growth. However, I think it's important to add your own twists to the standard dropshipping methods to make your store stand out.
Selling an expensive product like this with paid ads can be challenging because the profit margin may decrease as you spend more on advertising. In some countries, customs may also tax the product because of its high value. Additionally, if you have had your ad account blocked before, it can be difficult to scale your business with paid advertising without encountering issues like payment gateway holds.

While you don't rule out dropshipping in the future, you no longer want to rely exclusively on it for income. Instead, you are exploring other avenues like creating a YouTube channel and content pages on social networks to sell products organically, as you have done. Generating a few sales to make some money is already a positive outcome. Overall, you appreciate the commenter's insights and personal experience.

Pellico

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What I have found challenging is gaining the trust of customers in my store. Nowadays, customers tend to prefer purchasing from established online marketplaces such as Amazon, Wish, or eBay where they are confident they can receive support and refunds if necessary.

To be successful, it's crucial to offer a unique product that cannot be easily found on Amazon and to have a reliable supplier who can deliver the product promptly as promised. Additionally, effective marketing strategies, such as eye-catching video advertisements, are necessary to convince potential customers that the product is revolutionary.

Therefore, it's essential to have a product that meets the following criteria:

1. Unique, useful, and not easily available on Amazon
  2. Reliable supplier who can deliver the product as promised within the specified timeframe
  3. Compelling, straightforward, and clear video advertisements to attract potential customers
  4. Positive customer testimonials and reviews that enhance the likelihood of product delivery.

FamousRazu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
A few days ago, I was questioning the existence of long-lasting dropshipping stores. It seems that serious stores eventually abandon the dropshipping business model and shift to offering delivery within 1-2 days, similar to Blendjet and other prominent brands that started with dropshipping.

However, the dropshipping stores created by so-called gurus are often of low quality, and it is likely that they deliver different products to customers and then close the store within weeks. These gurus only reveal their supposed sales numbers and the products they used, but they never reveal the store's URL or name, which would reveal their poor customer service, delayed deliveries, and subpar products.

Creating daily ads is typically necessary to make a living from dropshipping. Nevertheless, if you work with an organic audience, the business model can be advantageous, and you can potentially offer high-quality products. Unfortunately, the majority of dropshippers offer products that cost them $4 but sell them for $19 or $29, which is the reality.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What I have found challenging is gaining the trust of customers in my store. Nowadays, customers tend to prefer purchasing from established online marketplaces such as Amazon, Wish, or eBay where they are confident they can receive support and refunds if necessary.

To be successful, it's crucial to offer a unique product that cannot be easily found on Amazon and to have a reliable supplier who can deliver the product promptly as promised. Additionally, effective marketing strategies, such as eye-catching video advertisements, are necessary to convince potential customers that the product is revolutionary.

Therefore, it's essential to have a product that meets the following criteria:

1. Unique, useful, and not easily available on Amazon
  2. Reliable supplier who can deliver the product as promised within the specified timeframe
  3. Compelling, straightforward, and clear video advertisements to attract potential customers
  4. Positive customer testimonials and reviews that enhance the likelihood of product delivery.
From my experience, customers generally prioritize price over other factors. While having a low-quality website can negatively impact sales, offering competitive prices is key. I have tested this theory by using the same website with a profitable pricing strategy and zero sales, but after lowering the price, dozens of sales were generated, making the site more reliable to customers. Many customers seek unrealistic promotions and low prices, which is why fake sites created by scammers are prevalent.

Moreover, most products are already available on Amazon, and even Chinese suppliers sell their products directly on the platform. The only exception would be to create a unique print-on-demand (POD) product with a custom design, but even then, there is a risk of someone copying it shortly after release. The strategies of using customer testimonials, reviews, and creating a compelling sales pitch are already being employed, making them a basic but essential part of the business.

TinnysDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Your post arrived at a convenient time as I had plans to launch a dropshipping business today.

Broadcale

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

I'm feeling frustrated because I spent $500 on Google ads today but only managed to make 2 sales

Supremsten

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
While dropshipping on Facebook is often associated with scams, it doesn't necessarily mean your business is doomed. Perhaps with some luck, you can still find success through this model.

PapaLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been operating an online store for a few years and it consistently generates daily sales. This business covers my expenses, allowing my other ventures to generate pure profit. I can't complain.

Rozre

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been operating an online store for a few years and it consistently generates daily sales. This business covers my expenses, allowing my other ventures to generate pure profit. I can't complain.
What specific market or product category does your online store specialize in?

Ringer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm on the brink of launching another dropshipping project, and as with any business, my first priority is to determine how to acquire clients before proceeding with other aspects of the venture.

Buggyro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I manage five dropshipping stores, and due to my knowledge and expertise, I'm still able to generate six or more figures in revenue. The success of dropshipping ultimately depends on the effort and strategies you apply, as it can be as profitable or unprofitable as you make it.

Pruers

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Dropshipping on Facebook can be challenging due to frequent ad account bans, low-quality products, scammers, and delayed funds with PayPal. Additionally, AliExpress is banned in some countries and blocks certain credit cards, which further complicates the process. Nowadays, more people are aware of AliExpress, and some opt to purchase directly from the platform instead of through dropshipping stores.

Putionis

Reaction score
Dropshipping on Facebook can be challenging due to frequent ad account bans, low-quality products, scammers, and delayed funds with PayPal. Additionally, AliExpress is banned in some countries and blocks certain credit cards, which further complicates the process. Nowadays, more people are aware of AliExpress, and some opt to purchase directly from the platform instead of through dropshipping stores.
If your business is verified, Facebook won't kick you off.

There are high quality products.

What scammers?

Paypal is a scam, and everyone finally knows it (lol).

aliexpress? ROFL

CheeseIsland

Reaction score
dropshipping is be like ,, sales $12,345 . product fees $12,000, transaction fees $300, and profit $45

Look, man, I have a five-figure business!

Ninjakath

Reaction score
Currently, it's not just limited to dropshipping, but any retail business that sells directly to consumers without unique products is facing challenges. In my experience of selling used auction items for nearly two decades, the past few months have been the toughest. It's been harder than even the period between 2007 and 2009. People are not buying things, times are challenging, and unless I sell items at extremely low prices, they don't sell.

To illustrate, someone messaged me to ask about the lowest price I'd accept for an Alienware M15 R3 laptop. I've been trying to sell it for almost a month at $750, whereas this exact model, with the same specifications, would have sold within minutes on eBay for $1,200 just 3-4 months ago. It comes with a 2070 Super, 300Hz display, 2TB NVMe drives, i7, 16GB RAM, and so on, yet no one seems interested in purchasing it unless they can resell it for a profit. To sell it within a reasonable time frame, I'd have to price it around $500.

This isn't solely a dropshipping issue but a problem with the economy. Price has always been a determining factor for a significant portion of the market. However, when times are tough, it becomes the deciding factor for almost everyone.

Batersch

Reaction score
I have decided to quit my dropshipping business as I believe that it is no longer a viable business model. The market is saturated, and there are many scammers who are giving dropshipping a bad reputation. This is especially true for people from third-world countries who rely on Chinese websites for their supplies.

Recently, I set up a store that looked very professional, but I was unable to generate any sales. Even after lowering the prices, the store struggled to attract customers. People are wary of dropshipping stores as they are often associated with scams, fake products, and poor quality. Many products are overpriced and do not deliver on their promises.

In my opinion, dropshipping is not a sustainable business model. Most of the products available are of poor quality, and it's challenging to differentiate yourself from the competition. Additionally, many dropshippers create multiple stores and close them down after a few months to avoid negative reviews.

Despite what some may say, I do not believe that my decision to quit is due to jealousy or lack of success. Dropshipping was once a viable business model, but it has become too difficult to succeed in today's market. The abundance of scammers and fraudulent practices has made it nearly impossible to run a legitimate dropshipping business.

Top Bottom