Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I have dating app but I need fake users!

SterWire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have developed a dating app that is available on both the App Store and Play Store. However, I'm encountering a problem where users who sign up are finding a lack of other users in their respective search areas. Currently, I have only advertised the app in three cities.

As a result of this limited user base, my app is experiencing low retention rates and a decline in its ranking. I'm considering creating fake user profiles that would show up in any location. I'm seeking advice on what actions to take in this situation.

If you were in my position, what would you recommend?

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Being the pioneer in the dating industry, you'd be breaking new ground! On a more serious note, I have a 12-year history in the dating field, but I made the life-changing decision to leave it a year ago. It turned out to be the best choice I ever made. The dating market is saturated, with numerous fake products making it quite challenging for smaller businesses to thrive and make significant profits. That's just my personal perspective on the matter.

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Being the pioneer in the dating industry, you'd be breaking new ground! On a more serious note, I have a 12-year history in the dating field, but I made the life-changing decision to leave it a year ago. It turned out to be the best choice I ever made. The dating market is saturated, with numerous fake products making it quite challenging for smaller businesses to thrive and make significant profits. That's just my personal perspective on the matter.
Many thanks for the guidance. I find myself in a highly favorable market with just one direct competitor. If I can achieve a high ranking, the installations will flow in effortlessly. Now, my main focus is to discover strategies for retaining those users as well.

Cowiese

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The majority of social platforms engage in such practices, involving artificial users and interactions. Reddit and POF seemingly followed this path, as did several smaller dating sites I previously collaborated with. They employed bot female profiles that would initiate conversations, but once engaged, the male users were required to pay for a subscription to continue the chat. However, it often turned out that they were merely talking to a pre-programmed chat script. Consequently, the network profits from these payments, but customers eventually catch on and leave once they realize what's happening.

Top Bottom