Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I got banned from sms api?!

Halyama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have been banned by my CRM SMS API for sending too many messages from the same IP address or instance. I am thinking about setting up rotating IPs with my sender, but I am not sure whether to use data center or residential proxies, or even mobile proxies.

I am also wondering if using the same API key or multiple ones to send out on different HTTP connections would help me avoid this issue. I am aware that I should also encrypt content, such as Cyrillic and Latin characters, which I always do.

If anyone could provide genuine help on this, I would appreciate it. I am also willing to compensate for your time and information if it is genuine. Please do not waste my time, as I would not want to waste yours.

Standia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you not acquainted with the CRM SMS API? Wouldn't it be simpler to use Twilio and acquire the exact number of SMS messages you require?

Top Bottom