Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I got banned from Facebook ads?

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You're not alone in this situation; many people are currently facing Facebook bans these days.

Talkerlo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You're not alone in this situation; many people are currently facing Facebook bans these days.
What is the course of action? I find it incredibly rapid that I create one advertisement every three days, only to end up banned.

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Listen, follow my instructions:

Option One: Perform a factory reset on your mobile device and set up a new Facebook account. Be thorough.

Option Two: Use VMware to create a Windows 7 workstation. Install Mozilla Firefox and browse through Amazon, eBay, Twitter, and YouTube. After some time, access Facebook and establish a new account. Over the course of three days, add friends and engage by commenting and liking posts. Once those three days are over, create a page and consistently make two to four posts per day, including images and quotes. On the seventh day, initiate a campaign.

Swearke

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Listen, follow my instructions:

Option One: Perform a factory reset on your mobile device and set up a new Facebook account. Be thorough.

Option Two: Use VMware to create a Windows 7 workstation. Install Mozilla Firefox and browse through Amazon, eBay, Twitter, and YouTube. After some time, access Facebook and establish a new account. Over the course of three days, add friends and engage by commenting and liking posts. Once those three days are over, create a page and consistently make two to four posts per day, including images and quotes. On the seventh day, initiate a campaign.
Why not? I already have an existing account that is set up and I have access to multiple computers. I've even asked a friend to handle everything from their location. I'm unsure if this plan will be successful. As I mentioned, the issue is not about leaving a trace behind. The main concern is that I will inevitably be banned, even without any valid reason. My initial account was banned without any justification. It was my personal account, fully verified, and legitimate for conducting business.

Miny2hot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Don't worry, my friend. You're only beginning, and I believe Facebook is limiting the entry of new advertisers.

Galowear

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Create a fresh account, use different proxies, set up a new payment method, and begin anew.

Verbtern

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Once more, I repeated the entire process using a genuine, preexisting account belonging to a friend, using their credit card, using their computer in their own location rather than my own. Surprisingly, despite these precautions, I ended up being banned within a span of one to two weeks.

HoodWell

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The recent instability of the Page has led to frequent bans, which have become a common occurrence. To tackle this issue, a suggestion is to create a new page and repeatedly recreate the advertisement. If the new page gets banned, you can appeal to Facebook, and upon its return, it will be more resilient.

Standia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, it would be more beneficial if you finish setting up the page and ensure that the domain has the same name. Additionally, for Facebook ads, it's important to strictly use the same IP address and credit card from the same country.

EditorProphecy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The first point is that Facebook analyzes the content of the page. The second point is that there are numerous unfavorable remarks on your posts.

Top Bottom