Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I got a question about email and leads from linkedin

Numndbl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a question for the experts in email marketing:

I run a legitimate local business, and I've been scraping leads from LinkedIn. Now, I would like to email these leads, but I'm concerned about my main email and domain ([email protected]) being flagged as spam. Is there a recommended approach to effectively email all these people without risking spam-related issues with my main email and domain?

Additionally, I'm curious to know if there are any automation methods available to streamline this email outreach process.

Thank you for your assistance and guidance.

Vezealls

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Certainly! The entire process, starting from downloading CVs from emails, extracting emails/phone numbers from the CVs, to sending emails or SMS to all those leads, can be fully automated!

Chroniclos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe companies such as Mailchimp use their own servers for sending emails, which ensures that your domain won't be affected in this process. Conversely, in numerous countries, particularly in Europe, sending unsolicited emails is considered unlawful.

Furthermore, Mailchimp offers extensive automation features for scheduling emails, making it one of the top players in the email marketing industry.

Fishapis

Reaction score
I believe companies such as Mailchimp use their own servers for sending emails, which ensures that your domain won't be affected in this process. Conversely, in numerous countries, particularly in Europe, sending unsolicited emails is considered unlawful.

Furthermore, Mailchimp offers extensive automation features for scheduling emails, making it one of the top players in the email marketing industry.
Sure, I reside in America, and I'm quite certain it's against the law as well. However, I'm just curious about the severity of its illegality. The reason behind my interest is that this could be incredibly advantageous for marketing purposes. Haha!

ZenaRip

Reaction score
Sure, I reside in America, and I'm quite certain it's against the law as well. However, I'm just curious about the severity of its illegality. The reason behind my interest is that this could be incredibly advantageous for marketing purposes. Haha!
Not as unlawful as I recall from my previous reading, but it is advisable to conduct your own research for accurate information.

AmericaGlace

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Avoid using your primary domain for cold mailing. Instead, consider purchasing a domain with an alternative extension. You can use this new domain in conjunction with G-Suite or opt for free Gmail accounts to execute your cold mailing campaign.

Halyama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have the option to use a subdomain for that, and it's worth noting that it could potentially be against the law.

Agentey

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Sending unsolicited B2B cold emails is permissible in most countries within the bounds of the law.

GeneralLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Purchase a domain closely resembling your primary domain, preferably with a top-level domain (TLD) such as .com. While other TLDs like .agency or .tech can also be effective, it's advisable to prioritize .com domains if practical. For instance, if your business is named Shrimp.com, consider acquiring domains like Getshrimp.com, Tryshrimp.com, and TastyShrimpApp.com.

After obtaining these domains, initiate cold email campaigns using them. However, before sending out these emails, it's essential to warm up your mailbox for a minimum of two weeks. To achieve this, you can use services like Mailreach or similar solutions to help prepare and optimize your email sending process. This warming up period will contribute to higher deliverability and better engagement for your email campaigns.

MessageMister

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a question for the experts in email marketing:

I run a legitimate local business, and I've been scraping leads from LinkedIn. Now, I would like to email these leads, but I'm concerned about my main email and domain ([email protected]) being flagged as spam. Is there a recommended approach to effectively email all these people without risking spam-related issues with my main email and domain?

Additionally, I'm curious to know if there are any automation methods available to streamline this email outreach process.

Thank you for your assistance and guidance.
I'm no expert, but a while back, I looked into ways to prevent your important .com from getting blacklisted. One suggestion I found is to use yourdomain.nnn, where "nnn" is some other extension.

It's said that you won't face blacklisting issues if your actual .com email address is in the email text itself. Can someone confirm if this is accurate?

Best of luck!

Top Bottom