Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I cant get to verify twitter...

Coopsyden

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing difficulties with Twitter's phone verification process? It seems that services like Smapva or Getsmscode are no longer effective.

It appears that Elon Musk's tweet about putting an end to bots has led to changes in the phone verification system. Additionally, I noticed that Chinese phone numbers with the +86 extension are no longer accepted.

I'm wondering if Google Voice is a viable option for Twitter verification. Does anyone have any information or insights on this matter?

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or alternatives to navigate this situation.

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you rephrase the term "unsupported phone number"?

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What specific problem are you encountering with SMS code verification on Twitter? Are you experiencing issues where the verification code fails to reach the designated phone number? If that's the case, it could be attributed to problematic IP addresses. Twitter's algorithms might interpret the situation as an attempt to create a hidden Twitter account using unreliable datacenter or residential IPs. Consequently, the SMS verification code may not be sent, even if multiple attempts are made.

As an experiment, you can use 4G mobile proxies to generate a few accounts. Prior to attempting to create Twitter accounts through each proxy, make sure to collect cookies in person browser profiles.

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Experiencing a similar issue in this location, still searching for a solution.

Iamassit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What specific problem are you encountering with SMS code verification on Twitter? Are you experiencing issues where the verification code fails to reach the designated phone number? If that's the case, it could be attributed to problematic IP addresses. Twitter's algorithms might interpret the situation as an attempt to create a hidden Twitter account using unreliable datacenter or residential IPs. Consequently, the SMS verification code may not be sent, even if multiple attempts are made.

As an experiment, you can use 4G mobile proxies to generate a few accounts. Prior to attempting to create Twitter accounts through each proxy, make sure to collect cookies in person browser profiles.
Haha, hey there! It's pretty funny, dude... I'm currently using 4G mobile devices. I even attempted to create an account using my actual phone's data. I also gave it a shot on my laptop while connected to my home Wi-Fi. Surprisingly, I encountered the same issue. Even if it was due to a lousy IP address, it doesn't explain why the +86 China extension is missing. Usually, I prefer Chinese extensions because they offer cheaper phone numbers. I also attempted to use USA numbers, which are more expensive, but unfortunately, they didn't work either.

I've experimented with services like getsmscode, smspva, and even a new one called pingme. Unfortunately, none of them seem to be working for me. I was wondering if someone could test the verification process for Twitter and see if it works for them. If it does, it would be great if you could let me know which SMS service you used.

Thanks in advance!

Prelordtr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Please inform me if you discover a method that is effective. I will do likewise. This situation is frustrating. It could potentially be the end if you can't verify accounts using an affordable phone number.

SlyGrinder

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It seems like Twitter isn't widely used on mmo these days, right?

Commentca

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I had completely forgotten about my TextVerified account until recently, and surprisingly, I still had 1 credit remaining. I always found their services a bit pricey, although I'm not entirely certain. However, I decided to give it a try and used the number on Twitter, and to my surprise, it was accepted. This suggests that TextVerified is still functional.

During my search, I came across an intriguing service called OnlineSim.io. It caught my attention, but unfortunately, I'm currently facing difficulties while trying to add funds to my account. Before I invest my time in topping up my account, I would appreciate it if someone could test it out and inform me if it actually works. The prices they offer are quite affordable, so I'm hopeful that it will be effective.

Halyama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I recently attempted to use onlinesim.io, but it appears to be non-functional.

vymyvmcamcm

Reaction score
Хаха, привет! Это довольно забавно, чувак... Сейчас я использую мобильное устройство 4G. Я даже пытался создать учетную запись, используя данные моего настоящего телефона. Я также попробовал его на своем ноутбуке, подключенном к домашнему Wi-Fi. Удивительно, но я столкнулся с той же проблемой. Даже если это произошло из-за плохого IP-адреса, это не мозг, почему отсутствует расширение +86 Китай. Обычно я предпочитаю китайское расширение, потому что они предлагают более дешевые телефонные номера. Я также пытался использовать номера США, которые стоят дороже, но, к сожалению, они не сработали.

Я экспериментировал с такими сервисами, как getmscode, smspva и даже с новым сервисом под названием pingme. К сожалению, ни один из них, похоже, не работает для меня. Мне было интересно, можно ли-нибудь протестировать процесс проверки в Твиттере и посмотреть, работает ли он у них. Если да, было бы здорово, если бы вы написали мне, какой службой SMS вы пользовались.

Заранее спасибо!
Почему смспва тебе не помогла? У меня это отлично работает.

Top Bottom