Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I can teach you about payments on Facebook.

PunkMega

Reaction score
I have accumulated a decade of experience working with payments, including credit cards and bank transfers, at Facebook. If you have any inquiries regarding limits, security measures, or issues related to bans, please feel free to reach out to me. I would be more than happy to assist you.

PanetCute

Reaction score
Strategies for effectively handling a large number 1000s of profiles on Facebook.

Drophe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What criteria are being examined by every card issuer?

ThedevilNath

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do prepaid cards function effectively for advertising purposes?

Certhw

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you provide me with a strategy or approach on Facebook that can help me earn money?

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can we generate revenue without haveing original content (OC)?

MessageMister

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can we generate revenue without haveing original content (OC)?

Indeed, achieving maximum profit is only practical through the utilization of OC.

Can you provide me with a strategy or approach on Facebook that can help me earn money?

Everything relies on the specific industry you're in. Your approach should be tailored to your industry accordingly. Regrettably, I am unable and unwilling to provide an exhaustive list of Facebook techniques for monetization. Initially, consider the nature of your business—whether it falls under the categories of legitimate, ambiguous, or illicit— as this will influence the way you establish connections on Facebook.

Do prepaid cards function effectively for advertising purposes?
I do not recommend it as your account may be suspended. It is advisable to use a legitimate virtual credit card or a genuine credit card instead.

Runninger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What other payment options exist apart from using credit cards?

Selfch

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there a bank that provides SSNs or what can be done in this situation?

Teanect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the upper limit for charges that won't attract Facebook's attention towards your account?

BlikiPony

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there a bank that provides SSNs or what can be done in this situation?
The required country will determine the answer, which specific country are you referring to?

Facent

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to Facebook advertising and I'm a programmer. Recently, I released an app on Google Play and now I want to try promoting it myself to gain new installations in the United States. In the past, I simply purchased installations, but now I want to take a more hands-on approach. I have acquired Facebook accounts with Business Manager (BM), USA mobile proxies, and an incognito browser. The next step for me is to link a card for payment of advertising.

I have a few questions for you:

1. What types of cards can be linked to Facebook without the risk of being banned? Ideally, I'm looking for cards that can be registered anonymously and paid for with Bitcoin (BTC).
  2. Can you recommend any services or people who offer such cards with BTC payment options?
  3. My first account was banned because I added five friends at once. Now, I'm trying to mimic user activities by joining groups, liking posts, and commenting. My application is related to the mobile game Genshin Impact. Could you suggest how many friends and other activities are needed to successfully launch an advertising campaign?
Please note that I'm unable to provide assistance with obtaining cards or engaging in any activities that violate Facebook's terms of service. However, I can certainly provide guidance on best practices and strategies for your Facebook advertising campaign.

Patrism

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the most suitable virtual credit card for achieving optimal acceptance rates?

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have accumulated a decade of experience working with payments, including credit cards and bank transfers, at Facebook. If you have any inquiries regarding limits, security measures, or issues related to bans, please feel free to reach out to me. I would be more than happy to assist you.
Hey, buddy. I wanted to ask you about a payment problem I'm facing. FCB mentioned that there are insufficient funds, but I actually have sufficient funds in my bank account. Thanks.

Iamassit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, buddy. I wanted to ask you about a payment problem I'm facing. FCB mentioned that there are insufficient funds, but I actually have sufficient funds in my bank account. Thanks.
I encountered a similar issue. I used the paywithmoon service, and although a few advertisements were paid for successfully (around $10), the problem arose when I added a video to my page and attempted to promote it. I received an error message on all the ads, stating that there were insufficient funds in my payment settings. However, the funds were deducted from my card.

Messagene

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you explain how to add a payment method without undergoing card verification?

RocketJr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In recent months, Facebook has implemented stricter limitations on the payment methods available for new accounts. Even if you provide a valid virtual credit card and take precautions with IP addresses and location settings, you may still encounter account restrictions with messages like "Card requires verification" and the potential need for pre-approval of transaction amounts.

Top Bottom