Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Blog I am disappointed and frustrated that Ezoic did not approve my application.

Dingessi

Reaction score
"Oh no! Which ad network did you use?"

"I'm planning to switch to Mediavine once I hit 50k sessions per month. For now, I'll stick with AdSense and optimize it as much as possible (my average RPM with AdSense is around $7-9 with just two ad units). However, my main source of revenue for this site is through Amazon Affiliates."

Ruitne

Reaction score
"I'm planning to switch to Mediavine once I hit 50k sessions per month. For now, I'll stick with AdSense and optimize it as much as possible (my average RPM with AdSense is around $7-9 with just two ad units). However, my main source of revenue for this site is through Amazon Affiliates."

"I suspect the Access Now program might be a scam. If they don't approve my site, I’ll probably continue with AdSense and focus on increasing my traffic."

KidXcaptain

Reaction score
"Oh no! Which ad network did you use?"

"I'm not currently using any ad network. I mainly read about these issues on Facebook, though there are also many positive case studies out there."

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhytocen

Reaction score
"Focus on achieving 10,000 sessions consistently for three months, then apply to Monumetric. Once accepted, consider transitioning to a higher-tier network."

"@Mr Positive, what do you suggest for an Amazon affiliate site with 20k sessions per month?"

Anita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
"@Mr Positive, what do you suggest for an Amazon affiliate site with 20k sessions per month?"

"Consider Monumetric if you reach 50k sessions. For 100k page views, you could try Mediavine, AdThrive, or NitroPay. Also, reach out to Anyclip to learn about their criteria, as they offer some of the best CPM rates if you qualify."

Top Bottom