Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Blog I am disappointed and frustrated that Ezoic did not approve my application.

Ruitne

Reaction score
1.png

After successfully completing the Access Now program and passing the test, Ezoic reviewed my website and sent me a frustrating notification. Despite my website being focused on sports, they accused me of scraping content, which is not true. Furthermore, there is no malicious or sensitive content on my site, nor do I offer any download or streaming websites.

What could be causing this issue? I have already reached out to Ezoic and am waiting for their response. I am deeply disappointed as I put in a lot of hard work to get my site approved by Ezoic, only to face this setback. Have you ever experienced something similar? If so, how did you handle it and what do you suggest I do?

Ruitne

Reaction score
Any solutions for this?

Galergro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
They only approve your application if you have been approved by AdSense. Have you been approved?

CrownMitzi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
They only approve your application if you have been approved by AdSense. Have you been approved?
Yes, currently I have implemented AdSense ads on my website. Are there any potential issues on their side?

Commentca

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, currently I have implemented AdSense ads on my website. Are there any potential issues on their side?

Yes, it appears to be the case. Perhaps you should reach out to them again, but be cautious as they might report your site to AdSense if they detect scraped content. I had a similar experience in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I recommend considering a video ad network instead of Ezoic, as it can provide higher CPM (cost per thousand impressions) and generate more revenue for you. Additionally, using Ezoic ads may unintentionally slow down your site, so it could actually be a fortunate situation in disguise.

Ruitne

Reaction score
I recommend considering a video ad network instead of Ezoic, as it can provide higher CPM (cost per thousand impressions) and generate more revenue for you. Additionally, using Ezoic ads may unintentionally slow down your site, so it could actually be a fortunate situation in disguise.

Which platform would you recommend that accepts 4,000 monthly sessions for approval?

Anita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Which platform would you recommend that accepts 4,000 monthly sessions for approval?

"Focus on achieving 10,000 sessions consistently for three months, then apply to Monumetric. Once accepted, consider transitioning to a higher-tier network."

Ruitne

Reaction score
Yes, it appears to be the case. Perhaps you should reach out to them again, but be cautious as they might report your site to AdSense if they detect scraped content. I had a similar experience in the past.

"What steps did you take? Did you switch to a different ad platform?"

Jazzmed

Reaction score
"Contact their support team. I had a similar issue—they requested I eliminate any plagiarism and resubmit for another review."

Ruitne

Reaction score
"Contact their support team. I had a similar issue—they requested I eliminate any plagiarism and resubmit for another review."

"After making the changes, did they give you the approval?"

Jazzmed

Reaction score
"They'll approve once I revise all the plagiarized content. If I don't succeed, I can reapply after a waiting period."

Rockerwr

Reaction score
You mentioned needing 4k active sessions, but Ezoic requires 10k. I had about 8k per month when they reached out to invite me to join their platform. I'd recommend aiming for at least 8k sessions and then evaluating your options

Ruitne

Reaction score
You mentioned needing 4k active sessions, but Ezoic requires 10k. I had about 8k per month when they reached out to invite me to join their platform. I'd recommend aiming for at least 8k sessions and then evaluating your options

"I got accepted into the Access Now program, which offers limited spots for publishers with 1 to 10,000 sessions."

Ruitne

Reaction score
"They'll approve once I revise all the plagiarized content. If I don't succeed, I can reapply after a waiting period."

"I understand. However, I'm puzzled as to why they classified my site as a download and streaming site. I don’t have any adult content—my niche is sports. Adult content definitely isn't related to sports. It’s frustrating. Do they use automated systems to review websites?"

Jazzmed

Reaction score
"I understand. However, I'm puzzled as to why they classified my site as a download and streaming site. I don’t have any adult content—my niche is sports. Adult content definitely isn't related to sports. It’s frustrating. Do they use automated systems to review websites?"

"Try using this tool: https://text.ru/ to review your website. It often performs better than many premium plagiarism checkers."

KidXcaptain

Reaction score
"I’ve come across numerous Facebook posts where people claim that Ezoic negatively impacted their entire website. They reported a decline in traffic and rankings after integrating Ezoic’s ads. Although I can’t provide specific references, many attribute the issue to website speed. This is just information I’ve seen in various posts."

Dingessi

Reaction score
"I encountered a similar problem with Ezoic, despite having over 40k sessions per month on my site. Upon closer inspection, I found that one piece of content (out of 200+) was duplicated—this content was outsourced, and I didn't verify it before publishing. I removed the post completely, but Ezoic refused to re-review my site."

Ruitne

Reaction score
"I’ve come across numerous Facebook posts where people claim that Ezoic negatively impacted their entire website. They reported a decline in traffic and rankings after integrating Ezoic’s ads. Although I can’t provide specific references, many attribute the issue to website speed. This is just information I’ve seen in various posts."

"What are you suggesting? Should I consider abandoning Ezoic and explore other ad networks? What alternatives do you recommend?"

Ruitne

Reaction score
"I encountered a similar problem with Ezoic, despite having over 40k sessions per month on my site. Upon closer inspection, I found that one piece of content (out of 200+) was duplicated—this content was outsourced, and I didn't verify it before publishing. I removed the post completely, but Ezoic refused to re-review my site."

"Oh no! Which ad network did you use?"

Top Bottom