Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

SEO How to speed up your website like a rocket

Shoot2kill

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm not an expert or developer in Wordpress; I'm just someone who's interested in optimizing my site's speed. As the Google Page Experience update approaches, it's becoming increasingly crucial for websites to be lightning fast. Here's how I managed to achieve this.

1.png

111.png2.png

222.png3.png

When it comes to website speed, user experience is key. While there are various optimization techniques you can use to speed up your website, I'll share my own experience with you in a non-technical way.

First off, consider switching from shared hosting to cloud hosting. Although it may require some adaptation to new interfaces, it can significantly boost your website speed. I use a Vultr $5 droplet with Runcloud, but if you want more support, you can go with Cloudways. Gridplane is also a good option if you have multiple sites. Runcloud's unlimited servers plan costs around $15 per month.

To achieve fast speeds, here are the steps I took:

1. Use Cloudflare DNS (I only use DNS, not their CDN).
  2. Use Runcloud + Vultr $5 Droplet (or high frequency droplet with NVMe for even higher speeds at $6).
  3. Use NGINX Native + FastCGI (click and go with Runcloud). Runcloud's hub plugin automatically caches.
  4. Use Redis Object Cache only if you have heavy DB frontend like WooCommerce or your backend is slow and you want to speed it up.
  5. Use WP Rocket, a great plugin that caches on NGINX. If you have Litespeed server, try Litespeed Cache instead.
  6. Use Statically.io Free CDN to increase your score, especially if you have a worldwide audience. It's simple to integrate and has an easy-to-use plugin with a few options.
In addition to these steps, here are some general guidelines for having a fast website:

1. Use a fast theme like Kadence, Astra, or Neve (which doesn't require jQuery).
  2. Use a minimal number of plugins. On my site, I use Elementor and Pro, along with a few block plugins.
Here are some additional plugins and services for optimizing:

1. Perfmatters
  2. Mxroute for emails. I use the $45 per annum plan to handle all emails for all domains.
  3. Rackspace Email or any other email provider if you're willing to pay per email.
I hope this helps!

HotSport

Reaction score
That's an excellent and comprehensive guide on enhancing website speed. I'll definitely give it a try on my upcoming project. Thank you for sharing this valuable resource!

Fricarr

Reaction score
95- I managed to achieve impressive site speed even without using a CDN, implementing browser caching, or performing CSS and JS minification. Surprisingly, the site is performing exceptionally well. I conducted this test using Google Speed Test instead of GT Metrix. So, it seems that relying on HTML and avoiding platforms like WordPress and CMS can get favorable results. Going "raw" seems to be the way to go.

Top Bottom