Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How to run many linkedin accounts from same computer?

Jimze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm currently working in the B2B lead generation space and recently acquired a client who prefers not to use their own LinkedIn account for outreach. Instead, I'm considering purchasing multiple US-based LinkedIn accounts with 200+ connections to conduct outreach on their behalf. However, I am aware that LinkedIn has policies against having and using multiple accounts, so I have some logistical questions regarding setting up this outreach system:

1. What technical setup, such as proxies or a VPS, would be recommended to efficiently manage all ten of these accounts from a single machine without encountering significant difficulties when switching between accounts?
  2. If any of you have experience with a similar approach, I would greatly appreciate your insights and any tips you can provide.
Thank you for your contributions and advice in advance!

Note: Each account will be sending approximately 10-20 connection requests and a similar number of messages per day.

Selfch

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Acquire knowledge in using Selenium and Geckodriver alongside fundamental Python concepts.

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Acquire knowledge in using Selenium and Geckodriver alongside fundamental Python concepts.
Python and Selenium can be used to automate the process of logging into LinkedIn accounts without scraping profiles or violating any terms of service. By using Python in conjunction with Selenium, you can create a web bot or automated script that interacts with the LinkedIn website just like a human user would, performing actions such as logging in and sending profile invites and messages via Expandi.

The benefit of using Python and Selenium for this purpose is that Selenium allows you to control a web browser programmatically, enabling you to navigate through web pages, fill in forms (such as login credentials), and perform various actions on the LinkedIn website as if a human user were doing it manually.

By using Selenium responsibly and making your automation behavior look more human-like, you can reduce the risk of detection and potential bans from LinkedIn. This can include things like adding delays between actions, randomizing the timings of actions, and avoiding excessive usage patterns. LinkedIn has measures in place to detect automated activity, so being cautious with your approach is essential to maintain account safety.

It's important to emphasize that while using Selenium for automating certain actions on LinkedIn is possible, always ensure you comply with LinkedIn's terms of service and usage policies. Additionally, be aware that the terms and conditions may change over time, so staying up-to-date with LinkedIn's policies is crucial to avoid any potential issues.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello!

You have various options available to achieve your goal.

For free solutions, you can separate each browser's profile from one another. This way, each profile operates independently, preventing any linking or potential bans for your accounts. However, managing this manually through the command line can be cumbersome.

Alternatively, there are paid solutions known as Browser Profile Managers that can cater to your needs. Examples of such managers include Multilogin, Incognition, and Isolat8 (which I happen to own).

Whichever method you choose, it's essential to maintain a clear separation between each profile. Ensure you have good proxies for each profile, and avoid reusing proxies to minimize the risk of bans. Some profile managers can automatically change your browser's fingerprint, while others might require manual intervention.

Remember, if you want to log into the same account with the same profile data, this approach will help keep your account safe and secure.

Kobelli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello!

You have various options available to achieve your goal.

For free solutions, you can separate each browser's profile from one another. This way, each profile operates independently, preventing any linking or potential bans for your accounts. However, managing this manually through the command line can be cumbersome.

Alternatively, there are paid solutions known as Browser Profile Managers that can cater to your needs. Examples of such managers include Multilogin, Incognition, and Isolat8 (which I happen to own).

Whichever method you choose, it's essential to maintain a clear separation between each profile. Ensure you have good proxies for each profile, and avoid reusing proxies to minimize the risk of bans. Some profile managers can automatically change your browser's fingerprint, while others might require manual intervention.

Remember, if you want to log into the same account with the same profile data, this approach will help keep your account safe and secure.
Great, this appears to be exactly what I had in mind.

Indeed, it will be essential to create separate browser profiles for the other tools I use. However, I'm wondering if these browser profiles will have the same IP address shared among them.

If we use a VPN, it usually applies to the entire system, meaning that all the browser profiles would indeed share the same IP address. But I could be mistaken; is there a method to assign different VPN locations to person profiles?

I hope my comprehension is mostly correct, but I apologize if there are any misunderstandings on my part.

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Python and Selenium can be used to automate the process of logging into LinkedIn accounts without scraping profiles or violating any terms of service. By using Python in conjunction with Selenium, you can create a web bot or automated script that interacts with the LinkedIn website just like a human user would, performing actions such as logging in and sending profile invites and messages via Expandi.

The benefit of using Python and Selenium for this purpose is that Selenium allows you to control a web browser programmatically, enabling you to navigate through web pages, fill in forms (such as login credentials), and perform various actions on the LinkedIn website as if a human user were doing it manually.

By using Selenium responsibly and making your automation behavior look more human-like, you can reduce the risk of detection and potential bans from LinkedIn. This can include things like adding delays between actions, randomizing the timings of actions, and avoiding excessive usage patterns. LinkedIn has measures in place to detect automated activity, so being cautious with your approach is essential to maintain account safety.

It's important to emphasize that while using Selenium for automating certain actions on LinkedIn is possible, always ensure you comply with LinkedIn's terms of service and usage policies. Additionally, be aware that the terms and conditions may change over time, so staying up-to-date with LinkedIn's policies is crucial to avoid any potential issues.
In Python, there exists a helpful tool called "pdb" that allows you to pause and resume the execution of your code. You can find more information about this feature in the official Python documentation at https://docs.python.org/3/library/pdb.html. After conducting some research, it appears that pdb is considered one of the best free solutions available for debugging purposes. Notably, numerous prominent automation software uses the headless functionality of this tool.

On the other hand, if you're willing to explore paid alternatives, there are plenty of options available in the market.

Birdstoc

Reaction score
Great, this appears to be exactly what I had in mind.

Indeed, it will be essential to create separate browser profiles for the other tools I use. However, I'm wondering if these browser profiles will have the same IP address shared among them.

If we use a VPN, it usually applies to the entire system, meaning that all the browser profiles would indeed share the same IP address. But I could be mistaken; is there a method to assign different VPN locations to person profiles?

I hope my comprehension is mostly correct, but I apologize if there are any misunderstandings on my part.

No issue at all. You are right, implementing a system-wide VPN will result in all browser profiles having the same IP address.

To avoid this situation, it is advisable not to use a regular VPN for your profiles since it shares a common IP address. Instead, acquiring proxies is recommended. There are numerous reliable suppliers available, and it's best to opt for dedicated proxies. This way, each of your profiles can have its person IP address.

Additional considerations may also be involved, but that's the basic idea of how to address the issue.

PunkMega

Reaction score
Consider signing up for services, as the benefits outweigh the expenses, and the client's payment is likely sufficient to not only cover the cost but also leave room for substantial gains.

Peaker

Reaction score
Based on my personal experience, I have faced bans on multiple LinkedIn accounts because I logged into them using the same browser. It appears that LinkedIn employs browser fingerprinting and cookie tracking as part of their security measures. To circumvent this issue, I have resorted to using distinct virtual machines (VMs) for each user. While this approach can be time-consuming, it hasn't posed significant difficulties for my specific needs. I wish you the best of luck with your endeavors.

Top Bottom