Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How to monetize 7 million per month viewers on pint?

Emporing

Reaction score
Hello, I have a Pinterest account with 7 million monthly viewers, but I am facing confusion when attempting to monetize it through affiliate marketing. Despite having over 35,000 pins on my account, all redirecting to my blogger website where I have set up redirection to my affiliate link on ClickBank, I have not been successful in generating any sales or revenue. It seems that none of the visitors who reach my blog are showing interest in the affiliate products, resulting in no checkouts or orders through my affiliate link.

I am seeking suggestions on how to effectively monetize my Pinterest account. I believe there is potential to generate income from it, and any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Please note that I am new to using Pinterest for monetization purposes. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, I have a Pinterest account with 7 million monthly viewers, but I am facing confusion when attempting to monetize it through affiliate marketing. Despite having over 35,000 pins on my account, all redirecting to my blogger website where I have set up redirection to my affiliate link on ClickBank, I have not been successful in generating any sales or revenue. It seems that none of the visitors who reach my blog are showing interest in the affiliate products, resulting in no checkouts or orders through my affiliate link.

I am seeking suggestions on how to effectively monetize my Pinterest account. I believe there is potential to generate income from it, and any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Please note that I am new to using Pinterest for monetization purposes. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Is Pinterest facing any issues regarding the representation of free weblogs on their platform?

TrumpMine

Reaction score
What is the monthly click count for 8 million impressions on Pinterest?

TwitEdit

Reaction score
What is the monthly click count for 8 million impressions on Pinterest?
I neglected to verify; I merely monitor the page views on my blog, which reach 1,000 views per day.

Hungswer

Reaction score
Consider exploring options such as Adsense or Clickbank.

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Google adsense.

Natela

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Develop a quiz website and generate revenue through advertising platforms like AdSense or Media.net.

LocalSk8r

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider exploring options such as Adsense or Clickbank.
I attempted to use ClickBank affiliate marketing, but I did not achieve any sales through that platform. Additionally, creating a new AdSense account can be quite challenging.

MurphyVibrant

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Develop a quiz website and generate revenue through advertising platforms like AdSense or Media.net.
Creating a new AdSense account is quite challenging. As an alternative, I attempted to use media.net, but the eCPM (effective cost per thousand impressions) turned out to be extremely low, possibly around $0.02, or perhaps even lower (I cannot recall the exact figure).

Buggyro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have the option to purchase a verified domain through Google AdSense and commence earning revenue by monetizing your website.

TwitEdit

Reaction score
Have you experimented with Mediavine? They offer higher payment rates compared to AdSense.

If you're not interested in using Ad Networks, another option is to explore content lock or pay-per-install (PPI) strategies through networks like Ogads and other similar platforms.

If you manage to generate around 30,000 monthly views, you could potentially earn a substantial amount of money.

Please keep me updated on your progress, and don't hesitate to send me a private message if you have any questions.

Piluen

Reaction score
Are there any interviews coming up? I really enjoyed your interviews with the top members of bhw. I'm excited to see more of them. Keep up the great work!

Emporing

Reaction score
Have you experimented with Mediavine? They offer higher payment rates compared to AdSense.

If you're not interested in using Ad Networks, another option is to explore content lock or pay-per-install (PPI) strategies through networks like Ogads and other similar platforms.

If you manage to generate around 30,000 monthly views, you could potentially earn a substantial amount of money.

Please keep me updated on your progress, and don't hesitate to send me a private message if you have any questions.
When I first learned about Mediavine, I'll send you a private message. Thank you.

FinestNyc

Reaction score
You're welcome to send me a private message; I'm already generating ideas if the niche is promising.

Verigent

Reaction score
I neglected to verify; I merely monitor the page views on my blog, which reach 1,000 views per day.
If your Pinterest Monthly Impressions are 8 million, it is expected that you would achieve a minimum Click-Through Rate (CTR) of 1%. If you're not meeting this level, it is recommended that you dedicate time to enhancing the quality of the images you pin and ensure they all contain effective Call-to-Actions (CTAs) to maximize click-throughs.

Furthermore, if you're not generating sales, order fills, or hops, it suggests that your ClickBank (CB) offer is not resonating with visitors. Take the time to carefully review the landing page provided by the vendor. Is it credible? Would you personally consider purchasing the offer?

It's essential to address these aspects before pursuing new opportunities to monetize, as ClickBank is generally regarded as one of the easiest affiliate networks to generate income from if you have optimized your traffic.

AwareDouble

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If your Pinterest Monthly Impressions are 8 million, it is expected that you would achieve a minimum Click-Through Rate (CTR) of 1%. If you're not meeting this level, it is recommended that you dedicate time to enhancing the quality of the images you pin and ensure they all contain effective Call-to-Actions (CTAs) to maximize click-throughs.

Furthermore, if you're not generating sales, order fills, or hops, it suggests that your ClickBank (CB) offer is not resonating with visitors. Take the time to carefully review the landing page provided by the vendor. Is it credible? Would you personally consider purchasing the offer?

It's essential to address these aspects before pursuing new opportunities to monetize, as ClickBank is generally regarded as one of the easiest affiliate networks to generate income from if you have optimized your traffic.
Currently, I am not pinning anything related to the niche in which I sell on ClickBank. I appreciate your suggestion, and in the future, I will make sure to pin content that aligns with the relevant niche.

Relenier

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm also experiencing 500 daily clicks to my ClickBank offer in the weight loss niche, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to generate any sales. I've attempted redirecting to various offers, but the outcome remains consistently disappointing.

ToyLaxr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm also experiencing 500 daily clicks to my ClickBank offer in the weight loss niche, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to generate any sales. I've attempted redirecting to various offers, but the outcome remains consistently disappointing.

Are you receiving around 500 daily visits to your website? If so, it might be worth considering integrating advertising platforms such as AdSense, ezoic, or mediavine. Given the amount of traffic you have, the advertisements themselves could generate a significant amount of income, depending on the level of traffic you receive.

Tearpe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you receiving around 500 daily visits to your website? If so, it might be worth considering integrating advertising platforms such as AdSense, ezoic, or mediavine. Given the amount of traffic you have, the advertisements themselves could generate a significant amount of income, depending on the level of traffic you receive.
Can AdSense, Ezoic, and Mediavine verify blogs that are generated through weblog platforms like Blogger?

Top Bottom