Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How to manage 20 linkedin accounts?

Miny2hot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have set up 20 accounts and I'm looking for a tool or platform that can effectively manage their various IP addresses and profiles. Do you have any recommendations for a browser or platform that would be suitable for this purpose?

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am considering using Multilogin as my primary option, but there are also some more affordable alternatives available. Alternatively, I could opt for using multiple Chrome browser profiles and keep a record of which proxy corresponds to each account.

SosaHelpful

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing, the item seems intriguing... though a little costly, it appears to be of high quality.

Bugsbu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
While Multilogin remains the favored option, there are other commendable alternatives such as Kameleo or Anty Dolphin.

Copeophav

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In my opinion, adspower appears to be an affordable and favorable substitute.

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have set up 20 accounts and I'm looking for a tool or platform that can effectively manage their various IP addresses and profiles. Do you have any recommendations for a browser or platform that would be suitable for this purpose?
What could be the reason for having 20 LinkedIn accounts? Haha!

Spoiledix

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Reduce your troubles by using Chrome Profiles, each paired with its designated proxy/socks. This approach will provide better organization and enhanced isolation.

PapaLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you have nothing suspicious to hide, using multiple Chrome profiles will suffice. However, if there are any complexities involved, Multilogin offers a suitable solution. Additionally, you can explore some more affordable alternatives to Multilogin here on MMO.

YauRely

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have never used LinkedIn before. What purpose do those connections serve?
Business-to-business (B2B) outreach involves offering a service to other companies.

Chroniclos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Impressive! I truly appreciate the abundance of responses.

I've come across Ghost Browser as well, though I'm beginning to sense that the other solutions mentioned might offer a higher level of professionalism.

Top Bottom