Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

How to make pinterest traffic? Flood pins or follow/unfollow?

Shmoenevo

Reaction score
I have discovered that the Follow/Unfollow strategy can be effective for growth on Pinterest, although it requires a significant investment of time. However, I am curious to explore other methods that may get quicker results, such as implementing a pins flood technique or trying out new approaches. I am open to exploring different strategies to enhance my Pinterest presence and achieve faster growth.

Ninjakath

Reaction score
I recently gave Pinterest another shot after a considerable period of time. I signed up for an account, attempted to pin a single picture, and immediately found my account disabled. Surprisingly, there wasn't even a URL attached to the pin.

ForumChell

Reaction score
I have discovered that the Follow/Unfollow strategy can be effective for growth on Pinterest, although it requires a significant investment of time. However, I am curious to explore other methods that may get quicker results, such as implementing a pins flood technique or trying out new approaches. I am open to exploring different strategies to enhance my Pinterest presence and achieve faster growth.
I haven't attempted to follow up on Pinterest before. When I used Pinterest, my main activity was sharing numerous pins. However, this behavior can be seen as spamming, leading to the eventual deletion of my account. Before that happened, they also banned my domain. Therefore, if you plan on excessively posting pins on Pinterest, be aware that you may face any of these consequences.

ThinkFlash

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In the past, I used to share numerous images, but only a select few categories were successful, particularly timeless and inspiring photographs suitable for tattoos, women's interests, nature, and popular travel destinations.

Bitsubio

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To effectively engage Pinterest users, it's important to diversify the content of your pins by incorporating both images and videos. While using images from your own website allows users to be redirected back to your site, it's worth noting that image pins are not currently emphasized by Pinterest. To address this, it is recommended to create compelling video pins, also known as idea pins. By incorporating video pins, you can increase the visibility and reach of your Pinterest account, thereby attracting more traffic. Once users are directed to your Pinterest account, they can then click on the image pins, leading them to your website. I suggest implementing this strategy for a month and then returning to share the outcomes. Best of luck!

Prelordtr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I recently gave Pinterest another shot after a considerable period of time. I signed up for an account, attempted to pin a single picture, and immediately found my account disabled. Surprisingly, there wasn't even a URL attached to the pin.
It is possible that your IP address has been marked as suspicious or flagged on Pinterest.

TrumpMine

Reaction score
Using the follow and unfollow approach is not an effective strategy.

KidXcaptain

Reaction score
I haven't attempted to follow up on Pinterest before. When I used Pinterest, my main activity was sharing numerous pins. However, this behavior can be seen as spamming, leading to the eventual deletion of my account. Before that happened, they also banned my domain. Therefore, if you plan on excessively posting pins on Pinterest, be aware that you may face any of these consequences.
I appreciate this, as it's fresh knowledge for me. I'll make an effort to steer clear of that.

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have never employed the F/UF approach, and I have no intention of using it in the future. The only thing that truly matters to me is the content itself.

Plaineg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You don't have to resort to the follow-for-follow method. Just focus on creating great content and ensure your pins are visually appealing.

Top Bottom