Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Instagram How to grow IG in 2024?

CommentsValued

Reaction score
How can I grow my accounts in 2024? I have 4 different accounts I'd like to expand:

1. Personal account
  2. Local sports team account
  3. Niche account
It feels like things were easier before! I remember back in the day, I could use Facebook ads to acquire followers for just $0.02 each on my niche account.

Goodcoco

Reaction score
Create and share valuable content.

DubyaLawn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The most reliable methods for growing any type of account now are M/S and Mass DM. While they may not be as effective as before, they still produce results. :)

CommentsValued

Reaction score
How can I grow my accounts in 2024? I have 4 different accounts I'd like to expand:

1. Personal account
  2. Local sports team account
  3. Niche account
It feels like things were easier before! I remember back in the day, I could use Facebook ads to acquire followers for just $0.02 each on my niche account.
Growth hacking, sharing high-quality and engaging content, and running ads periodically if you have the budget can all drive growth.

Gaucompa

Reaction score
You need to be more specific with your questions.

Are you looking to grow from [current level] to [target level] within the next [time frame]?

And yes, Facebook Ads are still effective for gaining legitimate followers on your IG accounts.

Natela

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
From my perspective, there are various approaches to growth: organic, paid, and automation.

• Organic Growth: This relies on strategic content. Start by researching what content is most relevant in your niche on Instagram. Focus on metrics like views, likes, comments, and shares, with shares being particularly important. Once you identify effective content, create similar posts and test them over a month. Analyze which content performs best and then produce more of that type. This approach helps you leverage what works well in your niche.
  • Paid Methods: These include shoutouts, influencer marketing (especially with micro-influencers), ad campaigns, and giveaways. Brand collaborations are another effective strategy.
  • Automation: There are two main systems. One involves automating interactions on your main profile, such as follows, unfollows, likes, story views, and comments. The other is the mother-slave method, where you use a main account (your business or brand) and create supporting pages to drive traffic to it. I no longer recommend mass DMs, as they tend to be less effective with low conversion rates.
That’s my view on the different growth methods.

Cellarac

Reaction score
From my perspective, there are various approaches to growth: organic, paid, and automation.

• Organic Growth: This relies on strategic content. Start by researching what content is most relevant in your niche on Instagram. Focus on metrics like views, likes, comments, and shares, with shares being particularly important. Once you identify effective content, create similar posts and test them over a month. Analyze which content performs best and then produce more of that type. This approach helps you leverage what works well in your niche.
  • Paid Methods: These include shoutouts, influencer marketing (especially with micro-influencers), ad campaigns, and giveaways. Brand collaborations are another effective strategy.
  • Automation: There are two main systems. One involves automating interactions on your main profile, such as follows, unfollows, likes, story views, and comments. The other is the mother-slave method, where you use a main account (your business or brand) and create supporting pages to drive traffic to it. I no longer recommend mass DMs, as they tend to be less effective with low conversion rates.
That’s my view on the different growth methods.
Could you provide some examples of what you mean by "collaborations"?

For instance, I recently set up two accounts in the pet niche. How can I collaborate with others in this field? I'm not clear on what you're referring to.

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
When I mention collaborations, I’m referring to creating a mutually beneficial relationship between a brand and an influencer or between two brands. This is also known as co-branding. Typically, these collaborations don’t involve monetary transactions but focus on mutual benefits for both parties. For example, if a pet product brand has a product that could benefit your dog, you could create a partnership where the product is showcased with the consumer (the dog), representing a type of co-branding.

Another example is cross-selling, where you offer complementary products together. For instance, if one brand sells salads and another brand sells juices, you could create combined packs. This collaboration allows both brands to reach a wider audience by aligning with similar purposes, values, and brand identities, thereby increasing market share and creating a win-win scenario. This concept encompasses co-branding, collaborations, and cross-selling.

Top Bottom